Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 min warning for Paterno

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 min warning for Paterno

    sandusky ended up costing paterno his job and ultimately his life.....no way his death isn't stress related...pay back is a....


    Joe Paterno, the legendary Penn State football coach, is close to death, according to numerous reports.

    Paterno, 85, who is battling lung cancer, was taken off his respirator this morning, according to Onward State, a Penn State student newspaper. His family has been summoned to the hospital, Blue White Illustrated reports.

    That means Paterno could have only a few days left to live, reports say.

    The news comes only months after Paterno was fired in November in the wake of a child sex abuse scandal involving former top assistant coach Jerry Sandusky. A week ago, Paterno gave his first interview since the firing.

  • #2
    D'aww man

    Comment


    • #3
      If this is indeed his last moments on earth it's sad he went out the way he did with the scandal and such.

      Comment


      • #4
        news flash....every 85 year old is near death
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Joe Pa did nothing wrong

          RIP the legend

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
            Joe Pa did nothing wrong

            RIP the legend
            he did something wrong by not getting the police involved.

            he was part of the cover up, therefore part of the problem
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              woosh some extreme feelings up in here...
              regardless RIP to the dead. it's between him and the man upstairs now.

              Comment


              • #8
                It is absolutely amazing that people are paying tribute to this horrible, horrible human being. This idea of, "Well sure, he protected a child molester, but look at all the football games he won!" tells you what a hopeless, foolish, disgusting species we truly are....

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'll miss him. Outside of my mom & mentor, there was no one that I respected more
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    he did something wrong by not getting the police involved.

                    he was part of the cover up, therefore part of the problem
                    He did not cover it up. He told his bosses what he heard and walked away from it.

                    He didn't do anything wrong. It was the bosses who were in the wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                      He did not cover it up. He told his bosses what he heard and walked away from it.

                      He didn't do anything wrong. It was the bosses who were in the wrong.
                      Yep, he did what he was LEGALLY obligated to do. Should he have done more? Yes, but he did his JOB
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        Yep, he did what he was LEGALLY obligated to do. Should he have done more? Yes, but he did his JOB
                        Oh I think he should have told the police sure

                        But i wasnt there. I have no idea how Paterno found out. For all he knew ot could have been a rumor and a pretty serious offense...so he just told his boss and let him investigate it.

                        People act like he condoned it or actually did it. Just stupid.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Joey Ramone View Post
                          It is absolutely amazing that people are paying tribute to this horrible, horrible human being. This idea of, "Well sure, he protected a child molester, but look at all the football games he won!" tells you what a hopeless, foolish, disgusting species we truly are....
                          I suspect many of the people who still look up to him were abused themselves at some point in their early lives. Some sort of weird sympathizing with your molester type of vibe, like Stockholm syndrome but for pederasts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BRINGBAKPLUMMER View Post
                            I suspect many of the people who still look up to him were abused themselves at some point in their early lives. Some sort of weird sympathizing with your molester type of vibe, like Stockholm syndrome but for pederasts.
                            I think it's interesting you claim to know what a person that was sexually abused is feeling or thinking. Way to trivialize their tragedy for the sake of your petty hatred filled argument on a message board. I'm glad it makes you feel so big.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                              Oh I think he should have told the police sure

                              But i wasnt there. I have no idea how Paterno found out. For all he knew ot could have been a rumor and a pretty serious offense...so he just told his boss and let him investigate it.

                              People act like he condoned it or actually did it. Just stupid.
                              The accuser told him personally
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X