Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see win the National Title next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you like to see win the National Title next year?

I live in Bama, I'm sick of all the Alabama hype so I'm pretty biased against anything alabama football/SEC related. Sick of all the hillbilly redneck roll tides and 14 national titles deal, and them dissing NFL football constantly.

Let's make this a realistic choice, and whatever you feel you would like to see :thumb:

Realistic: With that being said, I would like to see Stanford win it. But without Luck next year and the next tackle to fill Jonathan Martin's hole has some big shoes to fill. But they're building pretty well as a whole team and I feel they are pretty well rounded overall. Coaching has been great this past year, even without Harbaugh.

Unrealistic: I've recently become a North Carolina State Wolfpack fan, They players we have produced are:
    Nate Irving!!!! Hopefully a boss.
    Mario Williams :thumb:
    Philip Rivers (as much as I hate to say it)
    Adrian Wilson
    Jerricho Cotchery

Those are the only star names I can think of. But anyway's back to the point. Their football program is on the rise lately and attracting more top teir recruits. We started off the year ranked 24th and have beaten Clemson this year (when they were at the top). Have also had some really close games.

What's yours?

I want to see the University of Colorado Buffaloes win the National Championship next year. I've always been a Buffs fan. I hope they will return to their glory days like the early 90's.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping The U can get back to their days of swagger and domination.

Not holding my breath considering we're losing A-LOT of talent, but who knows.
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

1: Colorado Buffalos.

2: Clemson Tigers

Comment

Bama.

Roll Tide Rollllllllllllllllll

Comment

Fight on.

Just watch.

Comment

Realistic: UNLV Rebels

Seriously though, I would like to see anyone not in the SEC or Big 10 win it. I am tired of the SEC dominance, and Big 10 teams are boring to watch compared to the PAC 12, Big 12, ACC, MWC, ect...

Comment

1. Wisconsin

2. Texas

3. Notre Dame
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

I will have to go with Iowa State Cyclones, because well I can dream and they at least have some good coaches in place now.

But I would like to see a Big 12 team in the championship, except Oklahoma or Texas

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                    Fight on.

Just watch.
                    Huge Trojan fan here as well and would LOVE to see them win again. I think they have a good chance too.

Comment

Someone out of the SEC

Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Thunda View Post
                        I live in Bama, I'm sick of all the Alabama hype so I'm pretty biased against anything alabama football/SEC related. Sick of all the hillbilly redneck roll tides and 14 national titles deal, and them dissing NFL football constantly.

Let's make this a realistic choice, and whatever you feel you would like to see :thumb:

Realistic: With that being said, I would like to see Stanford win it. But without Luck next year and the next tackle to fill Jonathan Martin's hole has some big shoes to fill. But they're building pretty well as a whole team and I feel they are pretty well rounded overall. Coaching has been great this past year, even without Harbaugh.

Unrealistic: I've recently become a North Carolina State Wolfpack fan, They players we have produced are:
                        Nate Irving!!!! Hopefully a boss.
                        Mario Williams :thumb:
                        Philip Rivers (as much as I hate to say it)
                        Adrian Wilson
                        Jerricho Cotchery

Those are the only star names I can think of. But anyway's back to the point. Their football program is on the rise lately and attracting more top teir recruits. We started off the year ranked 24th and have beaten Clemson this year (when they were at the top). Have also had some really close games.

What's yours?
                        I know exactly what you mean. Half my family is annoying Bama fans and they aren't even originally from here. But as you already know if you live in this state you have to pick a side. I chose Auburn and don't regret it.

I don't get too many fans up in Huntsville that dislike the NFL but most of them are bigger college fans for obvious reasons. My philosophy my whole life is NFL blows away college football because it is the all stars of college football every week. No matter how good a college team is they would never stay on the field with the worst NFL team.

As for your original question....

1. Unrealistically the Colorado Buffaloes.
                        2. Realistically the Auburn Tigers. I may get fed up with Alabama fans but I'm definitely all over the SEC is best bandwagon. Because quite honestly it's true and no one can argue otherwise until someone else wins a championship. The SEC has won the national title every time a team has made it during the BCS era and they have beaten every other BCS conference in that era.

The first and only SEC national title loss was to another SEC team.
                        sigpic

Comment

Georgia Bull Dawgs
                          HE>i

Comment

Thought USC was on Probation? Or was it just a one year ban?

Lifelong Nebraska fan. I would be satisfied with a Big Ten Champ. at this point though.

My unrealistic pick, my second favorite team, Wyoming!
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              I know exactly what you mean. Half my family is annoying Bama fans and they aren't even originally from here. But as you already know if you live in this state you have to pick a side. I chose Auburn and don't regret it.

I don't get too many fans up in Huntsville that dislike the NFL but most of them are bigger college fans for obvious reasons. My philosophy my whole life is NFL blows away college football because it is the all stars of college football every week. No matter how good a college team is they would never stay on the field with the worst NFL team.

As for your original question....

1. Unrealistically the Colorado Buffaloes.
                              2. Realistically the Auburn Tigers. I may get fed up with Alabama fans but I'm definitely all over the SEC is best bandwagon. Because quite honestly it's true and no one can argue otherwise until someone else wins a championship. The SEC has won the national title every time a team has made it during the BCS era and they have beaten every other BCS conference in that era.

The first and only SEC national title loss was to another SEC team.
                              What year did the BCS era start? I seem to remember Nebraska beating Florida in 95 and Tennessee in 97.
                              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Working...
                              X