Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XXXII&III
    replied
    He'd better have a substantial investment portfolio... he's going to need it for his divorce attorneys and his upcoming divorce settlement...and maybe even medical bills once his wife works him over...

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    I don't think she's bad looking.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I'm torn on this.

On the one hand.. his personal indescretions don't dictate his coaching ability. A good coach who can forge a winning program is a coach coach who can forge a winning program.

One another hand.. those same actions show where his moral compass is pointed. But, on that same hand.. who's to judge what is wrong or right? Even though I don't agree with it, there are millions who find no fault.

It's a tough situation. The college had to fire him to maintain their image, though.
    You know they had to fire him when Bill Clinton didnt step into defend him and Bill knows a thing or
    2 about dealing w interns.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    This coach in Arkansas sent 4300 text to same number since september and I bet it wasn't a recruiting violation but a spousal one..

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
    Body - Solid
    Face - not so much. She is what we called, back in the day, GFFFFG

Good From Far Far From Good!
    Very solid, in-depth analysis

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    I'm torn on this.

On the one hand.. his personal indescretions don't dictate his coaching ability. A good coach who can forge a winning program is a coach coach who can forge a winning program.

One another hand.. those same actions show where his moral compass is pointed. But, on that same hand.. who's to judge what is wrong or right? Even though I don't agree with it, there are millions who find no fault.

It's a tough situation. The college had to fire him to maintain their image, though.

Leave a comment:

• Oilersfan34
    replied
    Body - Solid
    Face - not so much. She is what we called, back in the day, GFFFFG

Good From Far Far From Good!

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I'm 6'2. I don't think she's all that bad...plus...volleyball chick...
    VOLLEYBALL BOOTY

closest thing you can get to playboy in a real sport

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    It's aight, neither could Petrino!

...oooooops
    BAAAM!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    I'm 6'2. I don't think she's all that bad...plus...volleyball chick...

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    I'm only 5'8, so I can't be seen with Jessica Dorrell in public
    It's aight, neither could Petrino!

...oooooops

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    5' 11" of volleyball body, yes please.

Unfortunately I don't have 20 grand to give her. She's just as big of a scum bag as he is, and the media is acting like she's a victim.

How long till they release the sex tape?
    I'm only 5'8, so I can't be seen with Jessica Dorrell in public

Also, butter face.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Her face, combined with her 5'11 height scream "hey I'm a guy"...
    5' 11" of volleyball body, yes please.

Unfortunately I don't have 20 grand to give her. She's just as big of a scum bag as he is, and the media is acting like she's a victim.

How long till they release the sex tape?

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
    He got what he deserved, but Arkansas should have found someone better or of same caliber of coach/recruiter before they fired him. Arkansas about to he doormats again.. they were nothing until Petrino got there.

I dont even think there are any good coaches available... Unless they go after Butch Davis... He was starting to turn N.C. around.. i thought N.C. did him in kinda wrong though.
    Ak had winning records every year Nutt was there. It would be easy to say Petrino had success with Nutt's players.

Leave a comment:

• Captain_23
    replied
    He got what he deserved, but Arkansas should have found someone better or of same caliber of coach/recruiter before they fired him. Arkansas about to he doormats again.. they were nothing until Petrino got there.

I dont even think there are any good coaches available... Unless they go after Butch Davis... He was starting to turn N.C. around.. i thought N.C. did him in kinda wrong though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X