College teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College teams

Well as im a UK based fan I dnt know as much about collage teams as id like, so who is your collage team and why? Id love to know
    sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

College is the word I think you're looking for
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Fixed the title for you sir.

Comment

USC.. father went there, grew up watching every game and going to a few..

The NC Trophy is comin' to SoCal next January.

Comment

O...... H..........

Comment

The Champions of the West is my favorite team.
            University of Michigan was my first love, grew up watching them, granddad played for them, born and raised in Detroit. I bleed Maze & Blue.

No sports team is more important to me than Michigan. The only team that comes close is the Red Wings.

Oddly enough both teams are hated among some crowds. I'm probably only person on this site that like Tom Brady...why? Because he went to Michigan.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

CAL is my team. My family went there. We hate Texas and USC and everyone.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Boise State.

My grandpa played for Lyle Smith, the man our field is named after. My grandma (his wife) taught there for a number of years as well. I learned later that my other grandpa taught forestry related courses there for a small stint as well. Almost everyone in my family has gone to Boise State, including myself. This is where my username comes from. I can actually call myself a Bronco because I'm an alum.

If you show up to my grandpa's house without blue and orange on, someone points it out... if you mention the University of Idaho in any other manner not meant to be demeaning, you get a lot of angry eyes in our family.

the blue and orange blood runs deep in my family. Back to like 1940's deep.

EDIT: They are also one of the main reasons why I am a Denver Bronco fan. When picking a pro team, I couldn't think of anything better than that there was a pro team with the same mascot AND same colors as my favorite college team.
                Last edited by RealBronco; 07-16-2012, 08:39 PM. Reason: thought of something else to add.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Yes, we suck... Like so bad there isnt a word to describe the suck...

But I attend UNLV, and bleed Rebel Red! (literally )

I have only missed a couple home games in the last 4 years. I go to every game and cheer loud even when it's a 40 point blowout by halftime. Gooooo Rebels!!!!!

Comment

I have about two dozen or so, but my number 1, SURPRISE SURPRISE is Florida. They have the coolest colors & the Gators are awesome. Plus, it just happens to be the alma mater of the greatest college football player ever
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Colorado State, and because I am a recent alum.

And no I didn't get rejected by CU. I had applied and was accepted. I simply chose CSU over CU because I despise Boulder.
                      sigpic

Comment

Stanford. Spent 3 weeks on their campus, this time 3 years ago I was there in fact. Without a doubt the nicest place I've ever been, was an absolutely wonderful campus and stadium.
                        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                          Boise State.

My grandpa played for Lyle Smith, the man our field is named after. My grandma (his wife) taught there for a number of years as well. I learned later that my other grandpa taught forestry related courses there for a small stint as well. Almost everyone in my family has gone to Boise State, including myself. This is where my username comes from. I can actually call myself a Bronco because I'm an alum.

If you show up to my grandpa's house without blue and orange on, someone points it out... if you mention the University of Idaho in any other manner not meant to be demeaning, you get a lot of angry eyes in our family.

the blue and orange blood runs deep in my family. Back to like 1940's deep.

EDIT: They are also one of the main reasons why I am a Denver Bronco fan. When picking a pro team, I couldn't think of anything better than that there was a pro team with the same mascot AND same colors as my favorite college team.
                          Boise State was orange blue before Denver was.

This story is similar to mine. My dad is alumni, dating back to when Boise State was still Boise State College. I've been a Boise State fan since I learned what football was. I remember watching them win the Pioneer Bowl (D2 Championship) back in 1980.

The program sure has changed a lot since then.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

University of Tennessee Volunteers - GOOD OLE' ROCKY TOP

i never had a college team growing up, neither of my parents went to college and i never really understood how people could like a school they had ZERO affiliation with

so after a bad semester at northern michigan and another year and half at a community college, i decided to branch out and apply to a few SEC schools, loved my visit to UT, loved the people, loved the weather, loved absolutely everything about it, and come Saturdays there are few school that have the rich tradition and history of the Vols.

It was the best time in Neyland Stadium, 100,000+ fans screaming and shaking the stadium a sea of Orange and facing the best competition in the Country.
                            sigpic
                            -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                              University of Tennessee Volunteers - GOOD OLE' ROCKY TOP

i never had a college team growing up, neither of my parents went to college and i never really understood how people could like a school they had ZERO affiliation with

so after a bad semester at northern michigan and another year and half at a community college, i decided to branch out and apply to a few SEC schools, loved my visit to UT, loved the people, loved the weather, loved absolutely everything about it, and come Saturdays there are few school that have the rich tradition and history of the Vols.

It was the best time in Neyland Stadium, 100,000+ fans screaming and shaking the stadium a sea of Orange and facing the best competition in the Country.
                              I went to school in Cleveland, TN for one semester. I also took a one week water mitigation class in Andersonville a few years ago. I love eastern TN, it's a beautiful place.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X