Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kinda OT has anyone heard of Harry Dumervil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda OT has anyone heard of Harry Dumervil?

I checked to see if there were any threads on him and came up empty. It turns out Elvis has a little cousin, and i use that term very loosely, who plays OL. He is 6'10 and 400lbs!!! and just got an offer from Tennessee. Id like to see a 6'10 lineman in Orange and blue guarding our 6'7 future QB. Elvis make it happen lol

http://network.yardbarker.com/other_...src=rantsports
    Last edited by Bronco'sSince77; 08-16-2012, 12:19 PM. Reason: adding story

Excuse me? I do not have a hairy Dumervil, thank you very much

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

A 'little' cousin

Comment

How is anyone who is 6'10 related to Doom?
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
          How is anyone who is 6'10 related to Doom?
          Milkman?

seriously though... that's a big boy... Elvis... really got the....short end of the stick in that family gene pool.. haha

Comment

at least now we know why elvis has a freakish wing spand he is the runt of the litter

Comment

Shoot at 400lbs let's draft him and turn him into an immoveable force at nose tackle.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                Shoot at 400lbs let's draft him and turn him into an immoveable force at nose tackle.
                lol at 6'10 how would he ever get low enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                  Heck yeah...

Here is how that talk goes:

JE: I know that you played O-line in college but we want you on defense.
                  HD: I have never really played nose tackle..
                  JE: That's okay all you need to know is if the running back come by you with the ball you get in his way, and if you hear the word pass put you hands up.
                  HD: Seems easy enough.
                  JE tells John Fox: Tell your linebackers to be prepared to practice the tip drill a lot. We are gonna lead the league in LB ints this year.
                  sigpic

Comment

It sounds great and all, but I'd be a bit worried that a guy who's 6'10 and 400lbs would be nothing but knee and ankle problems.

That's soo much stress on joints like that. He would be a machine if he could stay healthy though!
                    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

He's 6'8" and 400 pounds. I don't really know how healthy that is for a, what? 17-18 year old kid? I think he needs to slim down a bit, he might be all drained out by the time he gets to his junior year in college at that pace. Plus, like BluenOrnge4Life mentioned, he's going to struggle a lot with knee and back injuries. Just look at Andrew Bynum, constantly struggling with knee injuries, and Dwight Howard recently got back surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post

He's 6'8" and 400 pounds. I don't really know how healthy that is for a, what? 17-18 year old kid? I think he needs to slim down a bit, he might be all drained out by the time he gets to his junior year in college at that pace. Plus, like BluenOrnge4Life mentioned, he's going to struggle a lot with knee and back injuries. Just look at Andrew Bynum, constantly struggling with knee injuries, and Dwight Howard recently got back surgery.
                        Ya and let's not forget Yao Ming. He's obviously a lot taller at 7'6 but not 400lbs either.
                        sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Holy balls batman!

Comment

Bynum, Howard, and Ming play basketball......
                            Denver Broncos GM
                            Originally posted by Mosk
                            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                              Bynum, Howard, and Ming play basketball......
                              it really doesn't matter what sport they play. It's the stress on your joints from repetitive physical activity, and being so large - a combination of being really tall and weighing just a lot.

Bynum, Howard, Ming are just examples because in Basketball you have guys that are extremely tall and weigh a lot. You don't really see 6'10 lineman in the NFL who weigh almost 400lbs.
                              Last edited by BluenOrnge4Life; 08-16-2012, 06:38 PM.
                              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Working...
                              X