Marcus Lattimore coming on in about 15 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Lattimore coming on in about 15 minutes

Looking forward to this game. An elite RB in Lattimore and another good RB in Zac Stacy. Very interested in seeing how Lattimore's knee looks tonight.

Still running with power, cutting with confidence.

Comment

ill say that even though he produced, i dont like his running style, something didnt look right to me idk if it was the brace or what.
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        ill say that even though he produced, i dont like his running style, something didnt look right to me idk if it was the brace or what.
        The brace really looked to be cumbersome to him. He seemed to lack some of his fluidity when running last night. Granted he's never really been an elusive RB, he still ran better the previous seasons. He's still a load to bring down.

Comment

S. Car fan here. Yeah my boy Marcus isnt 100% from looking at him, he looks maybe around 75-80% give or take. Hes a long strider, so he is actually faster than what he looks on TV, but he definitely was struggling to change directions and thats something he excels at which compliments his great vision. He broke off some nice long runs, most noticeably the 29 yd scamper to the endzone, but he definitely doesnt look 100% yet, and the crazy thing about it is, ill take that 75-80% Marcus Lattimore over any other back in the country. Still produced 110yds rushing with two rushing tdsz facing 8-9 men in the box all game, because we still dont have a QB to push the ball downfield. He still needs two or more to bring him down, he still falls forward on every tackle, and he still has the best vision out of any back in the nation. All this while running on a bum leg.

Wait until around midseason when he is a full year removed from his injury, and in midseason form and knocks the rust off. It will spell trouble for defenses.

Comment

Speaking of top RBs, Le'Veon Bell is playing right now against Boise State and he's looked good. Already over 60 yards and has a TD midway through the 2nd.

Comment

42 carries 205 yards and 2 TDs for Le'Veon Bell. 6 catches for 55 yards as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
                S. Car fan here. Yeah my boy Marcus isnt 100% from looking at him, he looks maybe around 75-80% give or take. Hes a long strider, so he is actually faster than what he looks on TV, but he definitely was struggling to change directions and thats something he excels at which compliments his great vision. He broke off some nice long runs, most noticeably the 29 yd scamper to the endzone, but he definitely doesnt look 100% yet, and the crazy thing about it is, ill take that 75-80% Marcus Lattimore over any other back in the country. Still produced 110yds rushing with two rushing tdsz facing 8-9 men in the box all game, because we still dont have a QB to push the ball downfield. He still needs two or more to bring him down, he still falls forward on every tackle, and he still has the best vision out of any back in the nation. All this while running on a bum leg.

Wait until around midseason when he is a full year removed from his injury, and in midseason form and knocks the rust off. It will spell trouble for defenses.
                He looks a little like Arian Foster with his stride.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                X