Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't wait for tomorrow's Bama vs Michigan game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for tomorrow's Bama vs Michigan game?

If you have the Big Ten Network tune in right now to see Michigan vs Alabama, Tom Brady mounts a Michigan comeback win.

2000 Orange Bowl.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Oh I can't wait either.. Mich ST.and (my adopted team) Boise state, gonna be a hell of a game!!
    "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

UT v NC State tonight for me!

Bama is going to cover the spread though tonight and wipe the floor with Michigan and Denard
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

It's a great way to open the season for the big name schools. It's also good for Michigan and Boise St. to prove they can play with the big dogs.

In if you are a odds, chances, numbers man...Michigan vs Bama isn't as much of a easy game as Vegas thinks it is. Record wise Michigan has owned the SEC.
        20-5-1 if you don't count the SWC teams before they joined the SEC.
        35-9-1 if you do count the SWC teams before they joined the SEC.
        7-3 in Bowl games vs the SEC
        2-1 vs Bama.(The last time the 2 played was this game the thread is circled around)

Not saying Michigan will win, just saying people are throwing them under the bus because the rest of the Big Ten can't beat a SEC team.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

14-0 Bama early.

That OL is amazing for Bama.

Comment

Big pick just then....

and Robinson got smoked trying to tackle him on the return.

Comment

Wow 21-0....

Money mayweather is gonna have to un-retire again.

Comment

TJ Yeldon is going to be a beast in the NFL.saw him in the army all american bowl, hurdled 2 players in that game. the guy is going to be special

Comment

I stopped watching after it became 14-0.
                  Defense can't tackle, Robinson can't throw. In it's not Bama causing him to not be able to throw. He overthrows more than Tebow.

I'll take Michigan serious again when we get a QB that can throw the ball, read defenses, and now when to call an audible. Until then I expect every team that has a defense that wont allow runs to steam roll Michigan.

This ain't the 2000 Orange Bow, our QB isn't Tom Brady. It's Michael Vick's third cousin.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

ouch, what an ass kicking.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      ouch, what an ass kicking.
                      Eh, they'll live. My message to them:
                      Get you sorry asses back on the plane, fly back to Ann Arbor then cry. Because it's gonna be a long season, Bama is just the start.

Michigan wont beat Michigan St. Ohio St. or Notre Dame. Get a crap bowl, in get torched in that too.

In more important news, the Tigers got the White Sox panicking.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        I stopped watching after it became 14-0.
                        Defense can't tackle, Robinson can't throw. In it's not Bama causing him to not be able to throw. He overthrows more than Tebow.

I'll take Michigan serious again when we get a QB that can throw the ball, read defenses, and now when to call an audible. Until then I expect every team that has a defense that wont allow runs to steam roll Michigan.

This ain't the 2000 Orange Bow, our QB isn't Tom Brady. It's Michael Vick's third cousin.
                        Idk his WRs definitely didn't help him out much, quite a few of his overthrows they slowed down quite a bit early or just made a horrible adjustment to the ball. They have no legitimate playmaker outside of Robinson and Touissant and the latter didn't play but it wouldn't have mattered.

But I do see a lot of potential in Robinson as a QB. His footwork is terrible but the arm strength is there and I think if he corrects his footwork he'll be able to put it right on the money more often than not. Just about all of his throws he threw off his back foot whether there was pressure or not. This is probably a habit he picked up in high school to try and take something off the ball so he wouldn't overthrow everyone.

Comment

Eh, they'll live. My message to them:
                          Get you sorry asses back on the plane, fly back to Ann Arbor then cry. Because it's gonna be a long season, Bama is just the start.

Michigan wont beat Michigan St. Ohio St. or Notre Dame. Get a crap bowl, in get torched in that too.

In more important news, the Tigers got the White Sox panicking.
                          it was just the first game and a non-conference game. you guys are still 0-0 in the conference and i don't consider any big 10 team a legit national championship contender this year anyways.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            it was just the first game and a non-conference game. you guys are still 0-0 in the conference and i don't consider any big 10 team a legit national championship contender this year anyways.
                            Doesn't matter to me, a loss is a loss. Regardless of the conference, I didn't expect Michigan to win. But I did expect them to not look like Ohio St.

This isn't the first time where D-Rob is a major factor in a loss. Him and Gardner was pretty much the same last season vs Michigan St.

Now that I have the taste for it, I'd rather see what Russell Bellomy can do.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Doesn't matter to me, a loss is a loss. Regardless of the conference, I didn't expect Michigan to win. But I did expect them to not look like Ohio St.

This isn't the first time where D-Rob is a major factor in a loss. Him and Gardner was pretty much the same last season vs Michigan St.

Now that I have the taste for it, I'd rather see what Russell Bellomy can do.
                              my point is, its just the first game and your team can still accomplish its realistic goals. teams sometimes are rusty the first game, that's one of the reasons why they play their non-conference games first, its like their pre-season.

except you guys had to play Alabama lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X