Going to the CU-CSU game tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the CU-CSU game tomorrow

...with my grandfather. He's been a season ticket holder at CU for 40 years but for some reason they moved his seats for this game back in the 500 sections from 10 rows back which seems really weird. Will still be a good view though.

GO BUFFS
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Originally posted by houshmazode View Post
    ...with my grandfather. He's been a season ticket holder at cu for 40 years but for some reason they moved his seats for this game back in the 500 sections from 10 rows back which seems really weird. Will still be a good view though.

Go buffs

go buffs!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Where's Dan Hawkins when you need him? Another very long year for the Buffaloes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Where's Dan Hawkins when you need him? Another very long year for the Buffaloes.
        I hate to say it but Jon Embry is a complete joke. He got out coached so bad it's it even funny. I completely 100% believe Colorado is more talented than CSU but that Mcelwain more than makes up for it. If he had equal talent hr would've ran circles around embry's Buffs today.
        sigpic

Comment

Loving McElwain Love him. What does he say after the win?

It was a great outcome but we didn't play good at all. We have a long way to go to become a decent ball club

This guy gets it. It's just one game but it's evident his 2nd half adjustments won us the game.

Be Bold and build the new stadium
          sigpic

Comment

WOW that was sloppy, embarrasing game by CU.

CSU's qb is a good scrambled and they're defense played good. Webb looked like crap part of the time and his receivers dropped passes that hit them square in the hands. And then 2 punt fumbles. At least I had good seats.

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

It was a fun game, glad I got to go. The Rams running game looks very good. Alexander and Nwoke are a great duo.
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
              X