USC vs STAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC vs STAN

This game is great, anybody not watching should check in on Fox, back and fourth high tempo and nothing beats Gus Johnson when it comes to call games

3:30 left, STAN leading 21-14 with the ball

sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Gus Johnson is the worst analyst in sports IMO.

Anyways I wouldn't call 21-14 back and forth high tempo either. Most of the game was a snooze fest.

So much for USC being the team capable of ending the SEC's reign. Their offensive line was embarrassing. And Barkely may have cost himself a first round draft pick trying to come back and win a title.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Gus Johnson is the worst analyst in sports IMO.

Anyways I wouldn't call 21-14 back and forth high tempo either. Most of the game was a snooze fest.

So much for USC being the team capable of ending the SEC's reign. Their offensive line was embarrassing. And Barkely may have cost himself a first round draft pick trying to come back and win a title.
      Well the last quarter was back and fourth.

How can you hate Gus Johnson !?!?!?
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Always fun to watch an overrated USC team fall on their face.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
          Well the last quarter was back and fourth.

How can you hate Gus Johnson !?!?!?
          Uh because he is terrible. He over dramatizes every play like its the most important biggest play of the game. It's annoying. I love football but c'mon man. Not every play is that intense.

There is a reason why he isn't on many nationally televised sporting events.

Oh and still disagree about even 4th quarter back and forth. USC was shut out second half. Not very back and forth now is it?

Glad you enjoyed it though. I would've watched ND and Mich st more but ND smashed.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Uh because he is terrible. He over dramatizes every play like its the most important biggest play of the game. It's annoying. I love football but c'mon man. Not every play is that intense.

There is a reason why he isn't on many nationally televised sporting events.

Oh and still disagree about even 4th quarter back and forth. USC was shut out second half. Not very back and forth now is it?

Glad you enjoyed it though. I would've watched ND and Mich st more but ND smashed.
            I dunno i like him, as for the game cmon man there was the sequecnce with like 3 back to back picks, the usc driving the last 2min and all the sacks i taught it was highly entertaining
            sigpic

Comment

"I'm happy as a puppy with two peters." I HATE USC! CP to anyone who knows what movie I just quoted
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                "I'm happy as a puppy with two peters." I HATE USC! CP to anyone who knows what movie I just quoted
                City Slickers

P.S. I hate USC also.

Comment

Disapointing game, but one of those that I knew was not going to end well.

From the start, things just weren't right. The defense wasn't flying. There was no energy. Lane Kiffin went vanilla, something he usually is against. Offensive lineman were whiffing their blocks!

Not even sure what to make of the performance. We need Holmes back.

Comment

Huge USC fan here. This game was frustrating and disappointing. I really thought this was year USC would compete for national championships looks like that ship has sailed. Sucks but time to move on to next game.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                      I dunno i like him, as for the game cmon man there was the sequecnce with like 3 back to back picks, the usc driving the last 2min and all the sacks i taught it was highly entertaining
                      Sounds like a sloppy snooze fest not entertaining. The last drive wasn't that exciting either. You could tell USC was never going to make it with that pourous online. Just flat out pathetic game for the offense that was supposed to be the best in the nation. Even San Jose st managed more points on Stanford.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X