Big salute to Al Golden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big salute to Al Golden

This is showing how much he cares about his players.

http://lockerz.com/s/246786540

I love Al Golden, as a Canes fan this was just heartwarming to see. He really cares about his players and in a real tragic moment of the game I couldn't help but smile.

[]_[]
    sigpic

Comment

Here is the pic

sigpic

Comment

I saw this on Deadspin this morning.

Sometimes people forget that these are kids, and not just football players. When you recruit them and coach them, you really form a relationship with them.

As a coach, every time one of my boys got hurt I'd get a little misty. I used to catch grief for it but I loved those guys and it always sucked to see them hurt.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          I saw this on Deadspin this morning.

Sometimes people forget that these are kids, and not just football players. When you recruit them and coach them, you really form a relationship with them.

As a coach, every time one of my boys got hurt I'd get a little misty. I used to catch grief for it but I loved those guys and it always sucked to see them hurt.
          Well this is important because it shows parents everywhere how much he cares for his players. One of the most important things to recruiting is that coaches promise parents "I will take care of your son for the next 4 years of his life"

Not at all saying Coach Golden did this for recruiting purposes, because I know that had nothing to do with it. I'm just saying that things like this help build a program.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X