Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan vs. Notre Dame ( Campus and Game Pics inside!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan vs. Notre Dame ( Campus and Game Pics inside!)

Made my way to South Bend, IN last weekend to watch the Irish play Michigan. What an experience that was! Just a gorgeous campus, very photogenic and lot's of interesting things to see. The heritage and tradition there are incredible!

here's some pics from the game, campus, and the Joyce center.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6305717&type=3

Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

I would critique a little bit about the logo being in the center of the screen taking over the picture especially of the rings. The bottom left corner like done in the Bronco pictures looked good with the logo not dominating the picture.

:2cents:
      Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 09-26-2012, 04:47 PM.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        I would critique a little bit about the logo being in the center of the screen taking over the picture especially of the rings. The bottom left corner like done in the Bronco pictures looked good with the logo not dominating the picture.

:2cents:
        yeah, but problem is people like to STEAL other people's work. I'm a bit annoyed that uploading pics through facebook removes all the exif data from the images. They need to fix that. I'm gonna fix the ND one's but just to where the watermark is more opaque but visible enough to keep someone from stealing my images. I've found a few older one's of other stuff that I've taken floating around. makes me mad. can't trust a thief! and you can't depend on people to be honest. sad situation.

Comment

Don't mean to be rude but there's a better way to do the watermark without being so obnoxious about it. To me it looks like self promotion more than "Here, appreciate my photography."

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
            Don't mean to be rude but there's a better way to do the watermark without being so obnoxious about it. To me it looks like self promotion more than "Here, appreciate my photography."
            I'm all ears yardo if you have any ideas. but if you look at my fb page, it says im not in it for "business" at this time since I'm still in college. just building a portfolio right now.

Comment

Wow man truly a historic college campus to check out. Notre Dame has always been my 2nd favorite college team because I was surrounded by them, as my stepdad and his entire family were diehard ND fans.

Good game too!
              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Check out this beautiful picture of my college campus.

Seriously though, those are some nice looking pics, they look great. I do a lot of graphic design so I know what you mean with people stealing your stuff, but those watermarks are really bad, and take really away from the photos.

Nice pics though.

Comment

Nice pics.....glad you enjoyed your visit.

Comment

I've updated the photos with a more appropriate watermark. Enjoy guys. I can't modify my original posts for some reason, so the other pics still show up (even though I deleted them from fb...weird).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6305717&type=3

Comment

Sweet pics. What camera do you use?

Comment

thanks! I shoot with a Canon 7D

Comment

Working...
                        X