Honey Badger arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey Badger arrested

Tyrann Mathieu and three other former LSU football players have been arrested on drug-related charges, a Baton Rouge-based television station reported Thursday on its website.

Mathieu, Jordan Jefferson, Karnell Hatcher and Derrick Bryant were charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, according to WAFB in Baton Rouge.

Known as the "Honey Badger," Mathieu was a Heisman Trophy finalist last season but was kicked off the team this year after failing multiple drug tests.

Jefferson was the starting quarterback on last season's team, which lost to Alabama in the BCS Championship game.
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...charges-report

Oh man... those kids needs to get his head on straight... totally tossing their futures away.

Comment

Lol, I feel like we should just keep bumping the old thread every couple of weeks. What a shame, he could've been a nice talent in the NFL...

Comment

Cya on the Bengals.
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Oh! As in by the police; not as in development.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Damn, now the Pats will get him in a later round...

Comment

Honey Badger don't care.

Honey Badger don't give a .... hoot.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

He really, really......... doesn't care.

Comment

Apparently, Honey Badger takes what he wants... and distributes it, too.

Comment

This guy is making Adam Jones and Maurice Clarrett look like a model citizens. No team would spend a draft choice on him at this point. He'll be lucky to be claimed as an UDFA if he is ever eligible.

Comment

dont get me wrong i think weed is no big deal but this guys a moron

never has a nickname been more fitting
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                        dont get me wrong i think weed is no big deal but this guys a moron

never has a nickname been more fitting
                        Oh I think it should be legal, but he is just not smart

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                          This guy is making Adam Jones and Maurice Clarrett look like a model citizens. No team would spend a draft choice on him at this point. He'll be lucky to be claimed as an UDFA if he is ever eligible.
                          So getting arrested for weed is worse than armed robbery? Got it.
                          sigpic

Comment

How fitting, one week after the SI cover. Regardless of the fact that he smokes pot, I still think he's a damn good football player and would be able to make a difference in a positive way in the NFL is a team were to give him a chance.. Maybe the Jags or the Browns can draft him late to sell some tickets.

Comment

Working...
                            X