No announcement yet.

Oregon/USC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the two meet, it's by FAR the best possible matchup.

Comment

Now that, we can agree on.

Would be the best natl champ matchup in years IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        And yes Bama will run it on Oregon. But Oregon will score on Bama. Bama hasn't faced an offense 1/10th as good as Oregons.

Both teams will move the ball, but every once in awhile both teams will have to convert a big 3rd and long. Who will convert them?

I take Mariota over Mccarran all day every day and it isn't close.
        Lol I heard this same mess two years ago when they brought that garbage ball against Auburn. Auburn shut it down so how could you possibly think Bama wouldn't?

Oregons offense only looks so great because noone in the PAC 12 plays defense.

Pretty sure I heard this mess from duck fans all offseason before getting owned by LSU too.

You guys still aren't ready for big boy football yet. Never will be running that gimmick offense with Kelly
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          If the two meet, it's by FAR the best possible matchup.
          Disagree. Oregon with anyone would be the worst possible matchup. For Oregon.

Alabama and ND would easily be the best matchup hype wise.

Alabama and Kansas st would probably be the best actual played game.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Lol I heard this same mess two years ago when they brought that garbage ball against Auburn. Auburn shut it down so how could you possibly think Bama wouldn't?

Oregons offense only looks so great because noone in the PAC 12 plays defense.

Pretty sure I heard this mess from duck fans all offseason before getting owned by LSU too.

You guys still aren't ready for big boy football yet. Never will be running that gimmick offense with Kelly
            Oregon has been doing this with lesser athletes, because they aren't a long time football power like most. They have been winning in recent years purely on scheme, which by the way isn't a gimmick, it's genious. Ask Bellichik if its a gimmick.

But Oregon is quickly catching up with other powers in terms of talent, and when they do the country is in trouble. Mariota is the best QB to play for Chip, and he's only a freshman. He's going to be a beast for the next 3 or 4 years.

This is a different Oregon team than the one that played Auburn. Also, Bama has no one on offense with a fraction of the talent of Cam, and this is coming from a Cam hater.

Comment

I don't know how ND is still unbeaten, i hope they lose.

I actually agree KState and Bama would be the best played game.

Comment

Lol!!!!

Oregon would mop the floor with Notre Dame.

I am 100% confident that Oregon would beat ND somewhere in the area of 56-20....

Comment

I agree they don't have anyone like Cam, but..

They have the best OL in CFB, run it down their throats, wear the Oregon D out and setup the play-action pass.

Comment

I think even if Oregon wins out they would still be sitting third to Kansas St who is a better team defensively and surprising offensively also. While Oregon is going no huddle and running the score up K-state has been gaining more yards per play than oregon, but for K-state to keep their hold on number 2 they have to hope that Klein is okay. I also would like to see a Bama K-state match up but I could see 4 teams being unbeaten by the end of the year.

Bama
                    K-state
                    ND
                    Oregon

So these last few weeks will be interesting.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

Anyone who thinks Notre Dame would beat Oregon is insane. It wouldn't even be within 20.

Oregon would annihilate KState also.

The only two teams that belong in the Natl Champ are Oregon and Bama. If they don't meet it will be a joke.

Comment

What? Bama would destroy Norte Dame. They are 9-0 beating who? They barely got pass Pittsburgh.....PITTSBURGH!!!!.
                        Bama wont go 3OT with ND, they'll end it in the 2nd quarter.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          What? Bama would destroy Norte Dame. They are 9-0 beating who? They barely got pass Pittsburgh.....PITTSBURGH!!!!.
                          Bama wont go 3OT with ND, they'll end it in the 2nd quarter.
                          Exactly...

Both Bama and Oregon would run ND or KState out of the stadium by halftime. They are the 2 best teams it's clear as day to me.

Comment

Also, saying kState (or any team) is better than Oregon offensively is laughable.

And don't talk to me about running the score up. Oregon runs the score up less than any team in the nation. Idk if you are just looking at box scores or what.

KState keeps Colin Klien in up 40 so he can get another TD for his Heisman candidacy.

Oregon has been taking their starters out before halftime. Against Arizona St and Colorado Oregon could put up 100 without breaking a sweat, they had 42 only a couple minutes into the 2nd QTR!?!? But they put their backups in and they end up barely staying even from there out.

If Oregon was really running the scores up they'd be in triple digits multiple times already this year.

Comment

oregon's just the pac 10 version of boise st

not real football

no D
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah this fake football team with no D leads the nation in interceptions, and is top 3 in pick sixes, and points off turnovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X