Oregon/USC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    Also, saying kState (or any team) is better than Oregon offensively is laughable.

And don't talk to me about running the score up. Oregon runs the score up less than any team in the nation. Idk if you are just looking at box scores or what.

KState keeps Colin Klien in up 40 so he can get another TD for his Heisman candidacy.

Oregon has been taking their starters out before halftime. Against Arizona St and Colorado Oregon could put up 100 without breaking a sweat, they had 42 only a couple minutes into the 2nd QTR!?!? But they put their backups in and they end up barely staying even from there out.

If Oregon was really running the scores up they'd be in triple digits multiple times already this year.
    I miss spoke didn't mean as in running the score up I meant more in the way of no huddle vs a slow run the clock down. K-state has a better D than Oregon and K-state's Offense is severally underrated since you know they average more yards per play than oregon and their plays per TD is one of the best. But if it comes down to it Oregon should be on the outside looking in if it comes down to K-state, Bama, and Oregon just because of SoS with the SEC and Big 12 being better than the PAC 12.

And with ND possibly being unbeaten this is why we need that 4 game tourney lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

I agree they need a 4 game playoff.

And if they did it would be first round slaughters by Bama and Oregon. Then it would be a great Natl Champ game.

Edit: Also, SOS isn't that clear cut.

At seasons end, Oregon and KState will have both played 5 ranked opponents. Oregon would have 6 if the team they play in the pac12 champ game is ranked.

The Big 12 isn't all that great this year either, with tons of teams with no defense just like the PAC 12
      Last edited by InElwayWeTrust; 11-04-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

They do have the 4-game playoff, but not until 2 years from now, how ironic there could possibly be 4 unbeaten teams that would of been in it.

Comment

I agree they need a 4 game playoff.

And if they did it would be first round slaughters by Bama and Oregon. Then it would be a great Natl Champ game.

Edit: Also, SOS isn't that clear cut.

At seasons end, Oregon and KState will have both played 5 ranked opponents. Oregon would have 6 if the team they play in the pac12 champ game is ranked.

The Big 12 isn't all that great this year either, with tons of teams with no defense just like the PAC 12
          There are Defenses in the Big 12 but you also have to remember that 90% of the big 12 has been ranked at least once at some point in the season and K-state will have to go through each team. That is the biggest thing with not having 12 teams and only having 10 you have to play everyone . But top to bottom the Big 12 is stronger than the PAC so it will come down to if either team can finish their schedule and not slip up.

But I would love to see 4 teams unbeaten and see the crazy atmosphere that would go down to any team that got left out because if Oregon or K-state are unbeaten both deserve to play in the championship game so how will it go down lol.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

I'm just praying Texas takes out KState.

Comment

I'm just praying Texas takes out KState.
              Hey now i'm rooting for K-state because of them being a midwest team and not having an abundant amount of talent and just playing great football as a team. I love rooting for the under dog like K-state so I hope they win out.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

i would love to see bama vs k state for the title!
                sigpic

Comment

Lol.

Sorry Bama lovers.

Go DUCKS!!!

P.s. we better win now that I bumped this.

Comment

Lol.

Sorry Bama lovers.

Go DUCKS!!!

P.s. we better win now that I bumped this.
                    Don't be mistaken. I wasn't arguing as a Bama lover last week. I hate Bama with a passion. I was stoked they lost today.

I just didn't think they would to anyone after how they won at LSU. But they got exposed a lot last week.

Careful though because as you said miracles do happen and Oregon still has to play Stanford and the Beavers. They'll be favored in both but you never know.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Don't be mistaken. I wasn't arguing as a Bama lover last week. I hate Bama with a passion. I was stoked they lost today.

I just didn't think they would to anyone after how they won at LSU. But they got exposed a lot last week.

Careful though because as you said miracles do happen and Oregon still has to play Stanford and the Beavers. They'll be favored in both but you never know.
                      I knew you weren't a Bama fan, youre an auburn fan if I remember correctly?

But yeah you are correct, Oregon still has some tough games left. Expecially the Civil war, those guys always give us hell.

Comment

Btw, OMG we are getting banged up.

We are already missing our entire starting D-line, and now Patterson is down with an injury.
                        Last edited by InElwayWeTrust; 11-10-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Now Mariotta is down.
                          sigpic

Comment

Now Mariotta is down.
                            This is a nightmare....

Our entire defense, Barner, and now Mariota....

Omg Benett is horrible. Please let Mariota be ok..,,

Comment

He should be back but that injury cost them four points there.
                              sigpic

Comment

He should be back but that injury cost them four points there.
                                Yeah true. Hopefully he can come back and play fully, we are going to need him. Our d-line is killing us, getting no pressure at all tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X