• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I...... Love....... Mariota.......

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
      I...... Love....... Mariota.......
      He's probably the best they've had in the last 5 years, but I tend not to get too excited about Oregon QB's.

On another note, can you imagine how good Hawaii would be if they could keep most of that talent on the island?
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        He's probably the best they've had in the last 5 years, but I tend not to get too excited about Oregon QB's.

On another note, can you imagine how good Hawaii would be if they could keep most of that talent on the island?
        Yeah that island has a ton of talent, mainly on the D-Line.

But Mariota is not the normal Oregon QB like Dennis Dixon or Thomas. He is a great passer, the guy has a freaking CANNON. He is a better QB than Matt Barkley right now and he's a freshman, and as they've said a bunch of times tonight, he is unflappable. He has ice water running through his veins during huge moments as a freshman. He is legit.

And to be fair, I loved Dixon and Thomas too but I knew all along they weren't NFL QBs.

Comment

MA..... RI......O......TA!!!

27/34 for 377 yards with 6 TDs and 0 INTs. And counting....

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
            Yeah that island has a ton of talent, mainly on the D-Line.

But Mariota is not the normal Oregon QB like Dennis Dixon or Thomas. He is a great passer, the guy has a freaking CANNON. He is a better QB than Matt Barkley right now and he's a freshman, and as they've said a bunch of times tonight, he is unflappable. He has ice water running through his veins during huge moments as a freshman. He is legit.

And to be fair, I loved Dixon and Thomas too but I knew all along they weren't NFL QBs.
            Teo is the best LB in football, and he's from the island. Boise has a really good safety by the name if Iaone. They could be a top 20 program if they could keep the talent at home.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
            X