X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    Yeah that island has a ton of talent, mainly on the D-Line.

But Mariota is not the normal Oregon QB like Dennis Dixon or Thomas. He is a great passer, the guy has a freaking CANNON. He is a better QB than Matt Barkley right now and he's a freshman, and as they've said a bunch of times tonight, he is unflappable. He has ice water running through his veins during huge moments as a freshman. He is legit.

And to be fair, I loved Dixon and Thomas too but I knew all along they weren't NFL QBs.
    Teo is the best LB in football, and he's from the island. Boise has a really good safety by the name if Iaone. They could be a top 20 program if they could keep the talent at home.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    MA..... RI......O......TA!!!

27/34 for 377 yards with 6 TDs and 0 INTs. And counting....

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He's probably the best they've had in the last 5 years, but I tend not to get too excited about Oregon QB's.

On another note, can you imagine how good Hawaii would be if they could keep most of that talent on the island?
    Yeah that island has a ton of talent, mainly on the D-Line.

But Mariota is not the normal Oregon QB like Dennis Dixon or Thomas. He is a great passer, the guy has a freaking CANNON. He is a better QB than Matt Barkley right now and he's a freshman, and as they've said a bunch of times tonight, he is unflappable. He has ice water running through his veins during huge moments as a freshman. He is legit.

And to be fair, I loved Dixon and Thomas too but I knew all along they weren't NFL QBs.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    I...... Love....... Mariota.......
    He's probably the best they've had in the last 5 years, but I tend not to get too excited about Oregon QB's.

On another note, can you imagine how good Hawaii would be if they could keep most of that talent on the island?

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    I...... Love....... Mariota.......

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    He should be back but that injury cost them four points there.
    Yeah true. Hopefully he can come back and play fully, we are going to need him. Our d-line is killing us, getting no pressure at all tonight.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    He should be back but that injury cost them four points there.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Now Mariotta is down.
    This is a nightmare....

Our entire defense, Barner, and now Mariota....

Omg Benett is horrible. Please let Mariota be ok..,,

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Now Mariotta is down.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Btw, OMG we are getting banged up.

We are already missing our entire starting D-line, and now Patterson is down with an injury.
    Last edited by InElwayWeTrust; 11-10-2012, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Don't be mistaken. I wasn't arguing as a Bama lover last week. I hate Bama with a passion. I was stoked they lost today.

I just didn't think they would to anyone after how they won at LSU. But they got exposed a lot last week.

Careful though because as you said miracles do happen and Oregon still has to play Stanford and the Beavers. They'll be favored in both but you never know.
    I knew you weren't a Bama fan, youre an auburn fan if I remember correctly?

But yeah you are correct, Oregon still has some tough games left. Expecially the Civil war, those guys always give us hell.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Lol.

Sorry Bama lovers.

Go DUCKS!!!

P.s. we better win now that I bumped this.
    Don't be mistaken. I wasn't arguing as a Bama lover last week. I hate Bama with a passion. I was stoked they lost today.

I just didn't think they would to anyone after how they won at LSU. But they got exposed a lot last week.

Careful though because as you said miracles do happen and Oregon still has to play Stanford and the Beavers. They'll be favored in both but you never know.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Lol.

Sorry Bama lovers.

Go DUCKS!!!

P.s. we better win now that I bumped this.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    i would love to see bama vs k state for the title!

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    I'm just praying Texas takes out KState.
    Hey now i'm rooting for K-state because of them being a midwest team and not having an abundant amount of talent and just playing great football as a team. I love rooting for the under dog like K-state so I hope they win out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X