CSU - Pueblo ranked #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSU - Pueblo ranked #1

Once again my old school CSU - Pueblo (was So. Colo. State when I was there) is ranked #1 in the nation for Division II football.

Go Broncos
    Go Thunderwolves
    May you both end the season with Championship Rings.
    "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

I brought this up on the thread in this forum entitled "CU 0-2" and got dissed for bringing up the name of Colorado's Division II powerhouse. CSU-Pueblo is 10-0. Their toughest competition came from Western New Mexico and Chadron State. They should have no difficulty at Western State in Gunnison tomorrow. Good luck to the Thunderwolves in the DII playoffs!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Even though I was an athlete at Western a few years ago I hope CSU-Pueblo win the national championship. Always nice to see the RMAC doing good.

People that claim that football is terrible in Colorado don't have a clue about all the schools here and athletes that are doing good sam.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

The RMAC is the fifth oldest college athletic conference, the oldest in Division II. RMAC has ten schools that compete in football, and six are in Colorado: CSU-Pueblo; Adams State; Mines; Mesa; Western; and, Fort Lewis. It's a great conference with an interesting history.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

A kid I rode the bus with goes there... I think he's a redshirt this year for the football team, but I'm not entirely sure.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
          X