Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down goes Oregon

Love it love it love it.

Gimmick football does not work. Oregon fails year in and year out against a big disciplined defense.

I mean Stanford handed them the game on a silver platter so many times and still won.

It's a bad brand of football and doesn't win championships.

Defense does. Everyone thought the SEC was out of the picture finally. Now it's the SEC champion against ND. That's if ND doesn't choke at USC next week.

Alabama against ND would be a cakewalk.

But chin up K St and Oregon because the Irish likely fall next week and put you both back in the picture.

But the SEC streak is alive and well.
    sigpic

Lol Gimmick football....

"Real" football, whatever that is, has only produced one undefeated team (not including OSU) and guess what moron, they aren't in the SEC.

Oregon and our fake football will be back. Mariota is only a freshman and he's better than any QB in the SEC, and better than any QB your sorry team will ever know. Including Scam "Von Millers Pet" Fig Newton.

Comment

Man, I wish the new playoff system was in place for this bowl season. I think they're gonna need it.
      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

You must be high on crack if you think (1. That Alabama will get by the Bulldogs so easily. (2. That a title game with ND will be a "cakewalk".

Hats off to Stanford on their win tonight, defensive front dominated the Ducks O-line down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway is Back80 View Post
          You must be high on crack if you think (1. That Alabama will get by the Bulldogs so easily. (2. That a title game with ND will be a "cakewalk".

Hats off to Stanford on their win tonight, defensive front dominated the Ducks O-line down the stretch.
          ALA is by far superior to GA, and ND's O couldn't score on any of the top 4 SEC's D. Let's all hope that AUB upsets ALA, and sends the computers into a tizzy
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Le sigh... I really was hoping Alabama wouldn't have a chance to play in the Championship game... Oh well, let's go Irish!
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

The SEC RULES! LONG LIVE FOOTBALL IN THE SOUTH!
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                It's a bad brand of football and doesn't win championships.

Defense does.
                Well.... K-State's defense was supposed to be top tier and look what happened to them.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

Lets go USC I want Florida in the national championship game

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    The SEC RULES! LONG LIVE FOOTBALL IN THE SOUTH!
                    I concur 10car

Comment

not sure what he means by "Gimmick football does not work" but college style offenses have dominated college football over the years, not pro style.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
                        Whether USC wins or not, it really doesn't matter because my NOLES are gonna beat the gators!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                          Whether USC wins or not, it really doesn't matter because my NOLES are gonna beat the gators!!!
                          Its going to be a good game. I hope Driskel is able to go for the Gators

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                            Your delusional JJ if you think that. Go Gators!
                            Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
                              I LOVE FLORIDA, too! However, they're out of it since GA took their division

Comment

Working...
                              X