Question for Auburn fans....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Auburn fans....

I saw an ESPN 30 for 30 special on the Alabama v Auburn rivialry. I am trying to remember what it is called when you guys win and TP those trees)
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    I saw an ESPN 30 for 30 special on the Alabama v Auburn rivialry. I am trying to remember what it is called when you guys win and TP those trees)
    Well it was called rolling Toomers Corner. But those trees are dead and gone now.

They are supposed to be prepping a new place to bring back the tradition.

But I'm sure you have been paying attention to the news this week. I don't expect a whole lot of reason to roll any trees in the near future. Hopefully I'm wrong but it doesn't look good.

I actually thought this thread was going to be about how do we feel about all this chaos.

P.S. They rolled after every win not just against Alabama.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Well it was called rolling Toomers Corner. But those trees are dead and gone now.

They are supposed to be prepping a new place to bring back the tradition.

But I'm sure you have been paying attention to the news this week. I don't expect a whole lot of reason to roll any trees in the near future. Hopefully I'm wrong but it doesn't look good.

I actually thought this thread was going to be about how do we feel about all this chaos.

P.S. They rolled after every win not just against Alabama.
      The reason I asked that was I thought that was what it was call but could not believe Auburn fans would have a tradition with the word "Roll" in it. Isn't it like 'Bama calling their mascot a "War" Elephant.

One more question for you..

Info not recall the students name but there is a player on the football team who after committing to Alabama changed his mind and "signed" with Auburn and got the AU tattooed on his arm. Now he has recommended to the Tide. The question is this how do you think he will be view in the locker room, and on the field for the Iron Bowl?
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

It is a little weird that its called rolling Tumors corner. Except that rolling is the term used in the south for TP'ing something. Not our fault those ignorant rednecks use it for their war cry.

As far as Rueben Foster he will be hated by Auburn fans. But this sort of thing happens all the time between these two schools with recruits. Except most don't get tattoos.

He will get a little hazing at Bama but he will probably get some stuff added to the tattoo to make it look like he hates us.

Honestly the guy was never really an Auburn fan. He was committed to Bama first and then changed because he lived near Auburn and the staff could easily spend more time visiting him.

He changed back after Chizik was fired which is expected when the coach you expect to play for is no longer there.

But like I said T.J. Yeldon was committed to Auburn for a long time and then switched to Bama last minute. Happens all the time. Just without tattoos
        Last edited by DenverBlood; 04-06-2013, 06:31 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X