NCAA is investigating Aggies' QB Johnny Manziel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    They are doing this,because of the Alabama/Texas A&M match up...Manziel should of gotten atleast a half of season,but since the game is early on in the schedule they're giving him a free pass..

I understand that Dez lied about the dinner,he had with Deion,but no way should he gotten a 10 game suspension,because he didn't even violate any rules..But somehow a guy who gotten money from signed autographs gets a free pass really......

Even the guys at Ohio State didnt get a free pass,which wasnt really nothing...imo..All they did was get tattoos ,but somehow NCAA believe that's worst than getting money from autographs...

NCAA is a joke,because they're basically picking an choosing which rules are violated or not violated(in Dez case)......

For the past 5 years,the NFL and NCAA Football hasn't been fun to watch,because of the made up rules these two have been doing...Why watch college football and the NFL when certain people can get away with stuff....
    Um it wasn't just tattoos lol. They sold game worn gear. Agree with the rule or not it is an NCAA violation. Plus there was proof that money was exchanged with the Ohio st players.

I honestly do think Manziel took money but there also is no evidence of this. So it's not quite th same when one incident there is proof and the other there is not.

I agree this has SEC favoritism written all over it but some of y'all need to calm down and consider all the facts before you spew nonsense.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      That's because it's the SEC. SEC always get minor punishments, if A&M was still in the Big 12 Johnny wouldn't be playing period...nor would he have won the Heisman.

NCAA is like the NFL in the sense that they both wanna protect their money maker. NCAA's money is the SEC.
      While I do agree the SEC is a money maker I think they would've handled Manziel the same regardless. He is the a heisman with a chance to be the first repeat winner since Archie. Also could be the first three peat in NCAA history.

I guarantee they are more worried about the kind of marketing they can do off those types of campaigns rather than because he plays in the SEC. The fact that he plays in the SEC known for defense just compounds how big it is.

I do think the punishment is a joke but only because they jumped the gun with no proof. Which is stupid. I don't think this story is finished yet and that that evidence will come to light eventually. Then the question is can they suspend him again with a more fitting sentence? Or did they blow it with this slap on the wrist now?
      sigpic

Comment

What a complete a utter FOOL Jonnie Autograph made of himself today during the game!!!

Instead of being gratefull, and humbling himself after that JOKE of a 1/2 game suspension, he TAUNTS Rice twice, draws a 15 yard personal foul penalty, and gets benched!!

This PUNK needs to be taught a lesson, since the NCAA is afraid to do it, I really hope the Alabama defense does.

Hopefully they can find something else worse to hit him with, the Aggies get put on a ban, and they FINALLY get rid of thistool!!!

sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

He's an idiot and a bunch of other words I can't say on here.

He's lucky A&M got moved to the SEC and he's lucky the NCAA can make money off him.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

He wont make another two years at the rate he is going,at A&M anyways, and it seems he really dont care, its all about HIM and the $$$$ !
            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
              He wont make another two years at the rate he is going,at A&M anyways, and it seems he really dont care, its all about HIM and the $$$$ !
              He's going into the draft, he doesn't care. He's a self centered money hungry drunk.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

This guy is anti-Tebow.

Which could mean he could possibly make it in the NFL.

But seriously though I can't stand the kid.

Comment

John Manziel is was a stud, is a stud, and will be a stud until the day he's done playing Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                    John Manziel is was a stud, is a stud, and will be a stud until the day he's done playing Football.
                    Watch him become a mediocre journeyman back up in the NFL.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                      I wouldn't be displeased if he ended up like Ryan Leaf.

Comment

Working...
                      X