No announcement yet.

The Ohio State Buckeyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m pulling for Michigan but good luck to all you good Ohio st fellas.

If y’all do advance it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see you smoke Alabama in the first four. Unless I’m lucky enough to see an Auburn win today. But I’m not too optimistic about it.
    sigpic

Comment

• I'm no OSU fan but they are looking really tough this year. I think Michigan might give them a little trouble like Penn State did, but ultimately I think they are a much better team once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
        I'm no OSU fan but they are looking really tough this year. I think Michigan might give them a little trouble like Penn State did, but ultimately I think they are a much better team once again.
        That Penn St defense gave us fits...

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I’m pulling for Michigan but good luck to all you good Ohio st fellas.

If y’all do advance it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see you smoke Alabama in the first four. Unless I’m lucky enough to see an Auburn win today. But I’m not too optimistic about it.
          Welp, you guys took Bama out. Going to be interesting to see who gets the 4 seed. I think LSU will beat Georgia in the SEC championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            Welp, you guys took Bama out. Going to be interesting to see who gets the 4 seed. I think LSU will beat Georgia in the SEC championship game.
            At this point even if Georgia loses and drops to 11-2 they should stay ahead of 10-2 Alabama who didn’t compete for the conference title.

And Utah isn’t looking good first half but if they pull through they’ll move ahead of Alabama.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              That Penn St defense gave us fits...
              PSU defense is a really good unit, that's part of what is so impressive about how the Buckeyes played. The Lions played them about as good as they could have hoped and still were outmatched.

Good games still to be played, but wow OSU looks tough.

Comment

Working...
              X