No announcement yet.

The Ohio State Buckeyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Sparty to pull the upset but if my Auburn Tigers don't win this afternoon then I couldn't care less.

So good luck.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      I like Sparty to pull the upset but if my Auburn Tigers don't win this afternoon then I couldn't care less.

So good luck.
      I just don't see it, Urban won't let these players lay an egg tonight. Auburn might just have their hands full today.

But Good Luck & GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The polls have Ohio State and Auburn pretty close. I still say Auburn jumps Ohio State if they beat Missouri, which is no small task.

At any rate, soon the championship game will be settled on the field and not with a poll. I can't wait.
        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

I don't watch much college football at all, maybe one, two games a year, if I stumble upon it. This thread made me seek the game on the dish. I have not been disappointed, what a game!
          Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Comment

May we lay the smacketh down on Sparta. GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Comment

Roby would look good in Orange and Blue
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead & eat my crow now. We can't come back from this......

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                  I'm gonna go ahead & eat my crow now. We can't come back from this......
                  Hold up now. It ain't over till it's over.
                  ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                    Gotta put a whoopin on Sparty today. Roll 'em to the ground Buckeyes.
                    lol............

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      Roby would look good in Orange and Blue
                      I'll take the other CB, Dennard.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        Hopefully MSU waxes OSU, FSU would clownstomp OSU.

Easily one of the worst unbeaten teams i've ever seen.
                        Not waxed, but good enough.

MSU can play some defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Not waxed, but good enough.

MSU can play some defense.
                          I'll eat my crow & dislike it, but ill eat it.

Comment

Yeah, MSU plays tough D, definitely one of the 3 best D's I've seen this year.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Man that one hurt!!! I had a few beers to try & numb the pain but no success. I'm still proud of my team & I know that Meyer will make this a better program. It just wasn't in the cards this year. I can just hope now the the Broncos take it all the way this year to help ease my pain lol... Again congrats to you Denverblood & I hope you run the ball at will on Florida St!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                                Man that one hurt!!! I had a few beers to try & numb the pain but no success. I'm still proud of my team & I know that Meyer will make this a better program. It just wasn't in the cards this year. I can just hope now the the Broncos take it all the way this year to help ease my pain lol... Again congrats to you Denverblood & I hope you run the ball at will on Florida St!:thumb:
                                Thanks Elway. You are by far the classiest Ohio st fan I have ever talked football with.

I've met several from my time in the military and although they were great guys it's very difficult talking sports rationally with them. Some others on here at times as well. They give a very sour impression of what the Big 10 is all about.

But I've really enjoyed chatting with you the past couple of weeks. You are classy and respectful and it's changing my perception a bit. It's making me realize I need to grow up a little as a fan when I defend my teams as well.

You guys had a great season and it just barely got derailed by what seems like a dream season for my team. You guys would've deserved a shot to prove the nation wrong despite how bitter I would've been.

I feel your pain man I really do after how the Broncos season ended. And I really hope we can both enjoy January this year.

I'm always on mobile on the weekends but I plan to cp you as soon as I get to a legit computer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X