The Ohio State Buckeyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Thanks Elway. You are by far the classiest Ohio st fan I have ever talked football with.

I've met several from my time in the military and although they were great guys it's very difficult talking sports rationally with them. Some others on here at times as well. They give a very sour impression of what the Big 10 is all about.

But I've really enjoyed chatting with you the past couple of weeks. You are classy and respectful and it's changing my perception a bit. It's making me realize I need to grow up a little as a fan when I defend my teams as well.

You guys had a great season and it just barely got derailed by what seems like a dream season for my team. You guys would've deserved a shot to prove the nation wrong despite how bitter I would've been.

I feel your pain man I really do after how the Broncos season ended. And I really hope we can both enjoy January this year.

I'm always on mobile on the weekends but I plan to cp you as soon as I get to a legit computer.
    I think at times some of us get over emotional or irrational when it comes to our teams, I know I have been guilty of these things in the past & may again in the future. But I am definitely trying to act more like an adult when it comes to these things. I have enjoyed talking football with you as well man. I knew you were cool when you wished me & the Buckeyes good luck even though we may have been in the way of your title hopes, so much respect to you & thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      I think at times some of us get over emotional or irrational when it comes to our teams, I know I have been guilty of these things in the past & may again in the future. But I am definitely trying to act more like an adult when it comes to these things. I have enjoyed talking football with you as well man. I knew you were cool when you wished me & the Buckeyes good luck even though we may have been in the way of your title hopes, so much respect to you & thank you.
      It doesn't come easy for me but I'm trying to be better. When it comes to Bama though I still have a ton of growing up to do.
      sigpic

Comment

Man that one hurt!!! I had a few beers to try & numb the pain but no success. I'm still proud of my team & I know that Meyer will make this a better program. It just wasn't in the cards this year. I can just hope now the the Broncos take it all the way this year to help ease my pain lol... Again congrats to you Denverblood & I hope you run the ball at will on Florida St!:thumb:
        That awful defense finally caught up with 'em. I think it's pretty clear that the best two teams are playing in the championship. Auburn looks like a team of destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
          That awful defense finally caught up with 'em. I think it's pretty clear that the best two teams are playing in the championship. Auburn looks like a team of destiny.
          Your right & I hate to say this but I think Meyer got out coached. Offensive play calling wasn't good. He may need to make some coordinator changes...

Comment

Your right & I hate to say this but I think Meyer got out coached. Offensive play calling wasn't good. He may need to make some coordinator changes...
            A very well coached Michigan State team. No doubt about that.

I had my doubts about the Buckeyes all season. I think Michigan State had success where the other Big10 teams failed because they did a great job of taking Hyde away most of the game. They put it on Braxton to make throws, and those MSU corners were lights out. Should Miller have run more with the football, probably, but I think the offense still did enough against a team that allowed 12.7ppg for the season.

I was flipping between the OSU/MSU game and the Juddah/Malignaggi card most of the night, but based on the season in its entirety, I think one of two things need to happen. Either they recruit better players up front defensively, or Fickell is let go. We'll see how they perform against Clemson, who's going to bring one of the better offenses in college football.

Comment

GO Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

GO Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!
                Go Clemson!!!!!!!!!

Am I doing it right?

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  Go Clemson!!!!!!!!!

Am I doing it right?
                  I would expect nothing less. :thumb:

Comment

I won't hide it. You guys have been classy fans but I'm pulling for Clemson.

However in my pick em I changed to Ohio St. I just have a feeling after what Michigan St pulled Wednesday and some of the way bowl season has gone that Ohio st has to maintain the order.

This bowl season has been too strange and it seems this game will also go different than the way a lot of fans (ones I know) believe it will.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Really? You guys aren't posting? Guess football parties on Friday night.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Wow, what a crazy first half. Clemson loaded the box on Ohio St & I was getting pissed that adjustments weren't being made. Braxton Miller was far from accurate which was also pissing me off. Clemson have been killing us with all of the screen stuff which is also frustrating, yet we have the lead going into half & get the ball. I guess we will see how it turns out. It's obvious Clemson came to stop the run & it's time to kill them with the pass....

Comment

• After the Brown fumbled punt Clemson took the momentum & haven't looked back. What can you do? Back to the drawing board.

Comment

• Great throw, and Miller just got hammered.

Comment

• Refs just jobbed Boyd on a clear TD. Even after a review.

Refs are so stubborn to admit they were wrong.

Clemson got it anyway though.
                              sigpic

Comment

• No excuses Clemson is the better team. On that note I would just like to go curse out loud for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X