What a bananas weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    What was that about Tennessee's resume not being worthy of a bowl game?

Sad thing is the East is a perfect 4-0 in their bowl games.
    Is this a joke

Iowa has lost 4 of their last 6 and didn't beat a single opponent with a winning record all year

Like bragging about beating the Jets.. Nice

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
      Is this a joke

Iowa has lost 4 of their last 6 and didn't beat a single opponent with a winning record all year

Like bragging about beating the Jets.. Nice
      Who said I was bragging about it? I'm not the one that was running my mouth about someone's schedule.
      sigpic

Comment

• UCLA controlling K-State with ease not surprising

Pac12 supremacy

Comment

Because I pointed out that you misunderstood his post? Ok
          Sound knew exactly what I was talking about, just you didn't
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

UCLA controlling K-State with ease not surprising

Pac12 supremacy
            Kendrick is a beast
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Florida East Carolina game is pretty entertaining actually

Close one on ESPN rightnnow

Comment

• Jesus.. Well I take that back ECU just threw the game away on a terrible jump ball hahaha

Comment

• Wow, can't believe Ohio St beat Alabama. Saban is liable to strangle someone.

And Florida struggled with East Carolina. What a year in college football.

My next prognostication (since I seem to be so good at it, haha) is that Oregon blows out Ohio St in the championship game, 42 - 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
                    Wow, can't believe Ohio St beat Alabama. Saban is liable to strangle someone.

And Florida struggled with East Carolina. What a year in college football.

My next prognostication (since I seem to be so good at it, haha) is that Oregon blows out Ohio St in the championship game, 42 - 10.
                    Should be another one of those "rude awakenings". I like your prognostications, Dirt.

Comment

• Upset brewing. #6 auburn is on the ropes to Jacksonville state

And then the punter kicks a17 yard punt. Jacksonville kicking game is killing them today.

Now on to overtime

Clutch finish by auburn to hold on for the win
                      Last edited by #87Birdman; 09-12-2015, 12:35 PM.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• I can't believe the Toledo Rockets still sneak up on people. They overachieve like clockwork.

Comment

• Ole Miss is looking very good against subpar competition. It will be interesting to see what they can do in Tuscaloosa this weekend. I smell an upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                            I can't believe the Toledo Rockets still sneak up on people. They overachieve like clockwork.
                            Most of us in SEC country weren't really buying into Arkansas yet. They got overhyped after smashing Utep. Sure they improved at the end of last season but still only won 3 SEC games all season. That's not very good.

I agree on Toledo. People act like they are an FCS and they aren't.

Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
                            Ole Miss is looking very good against subpar competition. It will be interesting to see what they can do in Tuscaloosa this weekend. I smell an upset.
                            I don't want to take credit away from Ole Miss at all but an upset 100% won't happen. I'll cp bet if it does.

Ole Miss has a history of smashing their first two cupcakes and coming into a game with Alabama with high expectations. Only to get smashed back to earth. Last year being the exception but that game was in Oxford. Ole Miss absolutely will not hold up in Tuscaloosa.
                            sigpic

Comment

Florida East Carolina game is pretty entertaining actually

Close one on ESPN rightnnow
                              Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                              Jesus.. Well I take that back ECU just threw the game away on a terrible jump ball hahaha
                              These posts crack me up that they are from the January bowl game.

Because at first read they would've seemed like you were talking about last Saturdays game. Where ECU had a chance to tie and fumbled it away when the Qb tried to throw with an empty hand.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't want to take credit away from Ole Miss at all but an upset 100% won't happen. I'll cp bet if it does.

Ole Miss has a history of smashing their first two cupcakes and coming into a game with Alabama with high expectations. Only to get smashed back to earth. Last year being the exception but that game was in Oxford. Ole Miss absolutely will not hold up in Tuscaloosa.
                                We shall see. I just don't think Alabama is the powerhouse they once were. I look for Kelly and his receivers to take the top off Bama's young secondary.

Comment

Working...
                                X