No announcement yet.

What a bananas weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never seen a crazier ending in my life.

And I'm an Auburn fan.
    sigpic

Comment

• Leonard Fournette would look so good in orange and blue, don't you think?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Found this on Twitter

Hi I'm 80 yard punt Blake O'Neill and I have DirecTV.

And I'm no hands Blake O'Neill and I have cable.

Comment

• An unbelievable play for Bama to beat TENN. Wow!!
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Unbelievable ending.
            2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• Bout. Flippin. Time.

Miami fires Al Golden.
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!
              Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Ole Miss deserved to be #1 IMO. I would actually put OSU at 4 going into the weekend.

Oregon getting waxed by Utah. I guess Michigan may be better than we thought. Could make for an interesting OSU/Michigan matchup down the road. I mean...wow. 62-13? After Kelly gets fired, he could go back to Oregon and fix that situation. Maybe.
                Nevermind.

Comment

• ND v Stanford - Wow, what a game. One of the best games I've seen in awhile. College or NFL. Incredible. Congrats Christian McCaffrey!

Comment

• Let's go Gators!

Probably just jinxed them, but a Alabama loss would be too sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                      Let's go Gators!

Probably just jinxed them, but a Alabama loss would be too sweet!
                      No Bueno my friend. You jinxed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        No Bueno my friend. You jinxed them.
                        I know, bummer. I'm rooting for North Carolina and USC now. I'll probably jinx them as well.

Comment

• I really feel for Iowa. Darn.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                            I really feel for Iowa. Darn.
                            Absolutely man. They had a good season, undefeated throughout and was right in the Big Ten championship until the very end. Hopefully they get the Rose Bowl over my Buckeyes, they deserve it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                              Absolutely man. They had a good season, undefeated throughout and was right in the Big Ten championship until the very end. Hopefully they get the Rose Bowl over my Buckeyes, they deserve it.
                              Iowa can have Stanford. I would love the Bucks to have the opportunity to play North Carolina. I think it's going to be either NC or Florida St.

I'm going to have a really hard time rooting for MSU in the playoff. I think I'll just root for Alabama to kill everybody.

Now that I think about the Rose Bowl, I realize that Ohio State brings in more money than Iowa does. That could be the deciding factor, unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                                Iowa can have Stanford. I would love the Bucks to have the opportunity to play North Carolina. I think it's going to be either NC or Florida St.

I'm going to have a really hard time rooting for MSU in the playoff. I think I'll just root for Alabama to kill everybody.

Now that I think about the Rose Bowl, I realize that Ohio State brings in more money than Iowa does. That could be the deciding factor, unfortunately.
                                I'd like to see the Buckeyes play the best team possible, I kept quiet all season about the Buckeyes, but, man, they underachieved. Elliot was wrong about spewing what he did to the media, you keep that stuff in house, but he was right about the playcalling. If we would've just been a running team what could've been? I do agree with you about Iowa getting overlooked due to the money Ohio St brings to the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X