Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a bananas weekend...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I expected Florida st speed to kill Michigan with all the injuries Michigan had.

    But it doesn't necessarily mean your boys will be exposed tomorrow.

    SEC hasn't been spectacular either though they got back to 3-4 today.
    The SEC IS KING of College sports
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Good to see Michigan woke up. Good game no matter what the finish.

      Comment


      • Wow!!!


        10char

        Comment


        • Ok, I'll own up to it. I was at least a little wrong about the ACC. They are definitely better than I thought, and might be way better. Urban better have his team dialed in tonight.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            Ok, I'll own up to it. I was at least a little wrong about the ACC. They are definitely better than I thought, and might be way better. Urban better have his team dialed in tonight.
            Man, I'm not sure what we can do tonight. Cardale Jones isn't walking through that door. I don't have much faith in JT, he's been underwhelming this year imo. I still think the Big Ten was the best conference this year, though.

            Comment


            • Me thinks it's about to start getting ugly for Washington.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                Me thinks it's about to start getting ugly for Washington.
                It wasn't until that ugly pick 6 right before half
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  It wasn't until that ugly pick 6 right before half
                  Yeah, the Washington defense was doing their job. Field position battle killed Washington, but Browning looked like a deer in the headlights.

                  Comment


                  • Ohio St is totally overrated & did not deserve to be in the playoff! It's the same thing I've seen all year, offense is horrid with a average QB.

                    Comment


                    • I still think this game gets close before it's said and done. Ohio st has rallied all year and Clemson d has collapsed almost every second half.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • It's not about Clemson, it's about Ohio St and their offense or lack there of. Our offense has been pretty weak this season imo. JT isn't a good throwing QB, he's just a runner. I can't wait for the Buckeyes to have someone else under center. I mean we have picked Watson off twice. This reminds me of the Broncos. Defense has to win the game for ya.

                        Comment


                        • Also, Urban Meyer should be ashamed of his Kubiakisk play calling.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                            Also, Urban Meyer should be ashamed of his Kubiakisk play calling.
                            Now that, I can agree on. Meyer's been outcoached by Swinney in their last two matchups. Barrett, I also agree on. He just hasn't progressed since becoming the starter. Reality though, is this team just isn't anywhere near as good as the '14 team.

                            Comment


                            • When playing Big 10 competition the talk was always about how Ohio st speed just killed most of the competition. With the exception of Michigan obviously which went down to OT.

                              I expected that to show tonight. But the guys who I thought were the speedsters have looked rather slow against Clemsons D.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                                Now that, I can agree on. Meyer's been outcoached by Swinney in their last two matchups. Barrett, I also agree on. He just hasn't progressed since becoming the starter. Reality though, is this team just isn't anywhere near as good as the '14 team.
                                We played so many freshman this year, we'll bounce back. We didn't belong in this playoff. This was a embarrassment. Future is still bright, though. Time to focus on the Cavs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X