• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    Truth hurts, huh?

Yep, but 1, if not 2 of them will still end up in the playoffs, which gives them pretty good odds of getting to the championship game.[/QUOTE]

Apparently ignorance is bliss...

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    No because I think Miss St is deservedly up there.

Couldn't imagine why, according to you all they have done is beat some other overrated SEC teams.

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    1. It was laughable to say all those teams are better than Oregon, ND, and Mich st.
    Truth hurts, huh?

2. You are aware a majority of those teams play each other right?
    [/quote]

Yep, but 1, if not 2 of them will still end up in the playoffs, which gives them pretty good odds of getting to the championship game.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Care to wager that an SEC school won't be in the championship game?
    No because I think Miss St is deservedly up there.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Nope, based on the fact that 3 of the top 5 teams are SEC schools at the moment, which gives the SEC a fairly decent shot at being in the playoffs wouldn't ya say? And from there it's easy, because as I've said they are all 3 better the others that might get in, outside of maybe FSU.
    1. It was laughable to say all those teams are better than Oregon, ND, and Mich st.

2. You are aware a majority of those teams play each other right?

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    Based on what? The fact they are in the SEC? Ya laughable statement is laughable.
    Care to wager that an SEC school won't be in the championship game?

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    Based on what? The fact they are in the SEC? Ya laughable statement is laughable.
    Nope, based on the fact that 3 of the top 5 teams are SEC schools at the moment, which gives the SEC a fairly decent shot at being in the playoffs wouldn't ya say? And from there it's easy, because as I've said they are all 3 better the others that might get in, outside of maybe FSU.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Ole Miss started the season ranked in the top 15. Wake up Mr. clueless.

And SEC teams start ranked because of their bowl wins and non conference wins. Yes Florida st won but they had to rally to beat an SEC team. They earned it but that doesn't make the conference overrated. And they should win because their recruiting classes are better.

No it's not. Arkansas would paste the floor with Wazzou.

The envy is strong in you but I don't have all night to explain college football to you.

You never bring up valid points to back your opinions. You just like to point at something you don't like and cry foul.

I continue time and time again when the SEC has proved their metal on the field and you act like winning games doesn't matter.
    That's fine another ignorant SEC homer goes off into the night again. SEC homers cry about history, but ignore it when it counters their point. Just like when A+M and Mizzou showed up and had success, it was magically because they had better recruiting classes because SEC. Overall, the homers of the SEC is hilarious it's equally as bad as Patriots fans.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Are you going to bring up history as validation, then talk junk on the reigning national champion? SEC teams start higher in rankings simply for being in the SEC. Thus when they beat each other they get a giant boost unreservedly so. Example:

Ole Miss started receiving first place votes after they beat A+M. Why? Because A+M was a top 15 team at the time. Why? Simply because they play in the SEC.

Also in case you forgot FSU an ACC team won the NC last year. So your "come talk to me when anyone else wins anything" comment is laughable.
    Ole Miss started the season ranked in the top 15. Wake up Mr. clueless.

And SEC teams start ranked because of their bowl wins and non conference wins. Yes Florida st won but they had to rally to beat an SEC team. They earned it but that doesn't make the conference overrated. And they should win because their recruiting classes are better.

More impressive than eeking out a win against Arkansas.
    No it's not. Arkansas would paste the floor with Wazzou.

The envy is strong in you but I don't have all night to explain college football to you.

You never bring up valid points to back your opinions. You just like to point at something you don't like and cry foul.

I continue time and time again when the SEC has proved their metal on the field and you act like winning games doesn't matter.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 10-27-2014, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    I'd be willing to bet that an SEC school will be in the final game for the title this year. Which one? Not sure yet, but either Alabama, Auburn, Miss St, or Ole Miss; all of which are better than Oregon, Notre Dame or Michigan St.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Also don't forget your beloved oregon nearly lost to Wazzou. That's not impressive.
    More impressive than eeking out a win against Arkansas.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Again you always look in such a small window.

Like I said when you win 7 straight national titles and win 6 of 9 bowls every year it's earned

When you have a division go 25-0 in non conference with several wins against top 25 schools its earned.

And if you want to start screaming overrated because you say the top 25 opponents from other conferences were overrated then you just flat sound silly.

Bama may be down this year. But I don't see how you call them worse than oregon and Notre Dame.

Spice just showed week 1 ratings that suggest Oregons beloved PAC-12 is overrated. And Notre dame? Are you kidding me? Who have the beat? They almost beat FSU who plays no one all year. Big deal.

Most top 300 recruits and most drafted players of any conference.

When anyone else starts winning anything then come talk to me.

Like I said when you win 7 straight national titles and win 6 of 9 bowls every year it's earned

When you have a division go 25-0 in non conference with several wins against top 25 schools its earned.

And if you want to start screaming overrated because you say the top 25 opponents from other conferences were overrated then you just flat sound silly.

Bama may be down this year. But I don't see how you call them worse than oregon and Notre Dame.

Spice just showed week 1 ratings that suggest Oregons beloved PAC-12 is overrated. And Notre dame? Are you kidding me? Who have the beat? They almost beat FSU who plays no one all year. Big deal.

Are you going to bring up history as validation, then talk junk on the reigning national champion? SEC teams start higher in rankings simply for being in the SEC. Thus when they beat each other they get a giant boost unreservedly so. Example:

Ole Miss started receiving first place votes after they beat A+M. Why? Because A+M was a top 15 team at the time. Why? Simply because they play in the SEC.

Also in case you forgot FSU an ACC team won the NC last year. So your "come talk to me when anyone else wins anything" comment is laughable.

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    I'd be willing to bet that an SEC school will be in the final game for the title this year. Which one? Not sure yet, but either Alabama, Auburn, Miss St, or Ole Miss; all of which are better than Oregon, Notre Dame or Michigan St.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Also don't forget your beloved oregon nearly lost to Wazzou. That's not impressive.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Earned? Bama should not be in the top 4. They are not better than Oregon, ND, and heck throw in Mich St. They haven't played better, and are overated. You claim it's earned, but it really is not. Bama best win is what a 22nd ranked WVU in week 1? Then struggles against Arkansas and loses to overrated Ole Miss. Ole Miss who squeaked a win against Bama, and got hype when they beat A+M when they were ranked. Auburn beat at least beat KSU and LSU, who I can accept being ranked high. Georgia being that remotely high is laughable. Ya they beat Clemson, before they made their QB change.

Last edited by DenverBlood; 10-27-2014, 02:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X