X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Earned? Bama should not be in the top 4. They are not better than Oregon, ND, and heck throw in Mich St. They haven't played better, and are overated. You claim it's earned, but it really is not. Bama best win is what a 22nd ranked WVU in week 1? Then struggles against Arkansas and loses to overrated Ole Miss. Ole Miss who squeaked a win against Bama, and got hype when they beat A+M when they were ranked. Auburn beat at least beat KSU and LSU, who I can accept being ranked high. Georgia being that remotely high is laughable. Ya they beat Clemson, before they made their QB change.
    Idk about the SEC being overrated, but the preseason AP Poll is always fun to revisit.

5 Ohio State
    7 UCLA
    9 South Carolina
    11 Stanford
    15 USC
    23 North Carolina

You want to figure out why Bama got juice for beating the snot out of A&M, take a look at where South Carolina was ranked.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 10-27-2014, 11:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    You always complain about this every year.

But I ask you how is it bias when the SEC wins 6 of 9 bowl games every year and the Western division specifically was 25-0 in non conference games.

Granted every team only plays 1 tough non conference game. But we won them all.

LSU beat Wisconsin
    Auburn beat K. St on the road
    Alabama beat West Virginia
    Georgia beat Clemson

There is no bias when you are doing things like that. It's earned. Stop whining and do something about it on the field.
    Earned? Bama should not be in the top 4. They are not better than Oregon, ND, and heck throw in Mich St. They haven't played better, and are overated. You claim it's earned, but it really is not. Bama best win is what a 22nd ranked WVU in week 1? Then struggles against Arkansas and loses to overrated Ole Miss. Ole Miss who squeaked a win against Bama, and got hype when they beat A+M when they were ranked. Auburn beat at least beat KSU and LSU, who I can accept being ranked high. Georgia being that remotely high is laughable. Ya they beat Clemson, before they made their QB change.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Power rankings showing their SEC bias again. It will be interesting with the first real poll coming out on Tuesday.
    You always complain about this every year.

But I ask you how is it bias when the SEC wins 6 of 9 bowl games every year and the Western division specifically was 25-0 in non conference games.

Granted every team only plays 1 tough non conference game. But we won them all.

LSU beat Wisconsin
    Auburn beat K. St on the road
    Alabama beat West Virginia
    Georgia beat Clemson

There is no bias when you are doing things like that. It's earned. Stop whining and do something about it on the field.

Leave a comment:

• TennesseeBronc
    replied
    At least My Georgia Tech team had a big 56-28 win over Pittsburgh. Tennessee who I follow also lost to Alabama as usual.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Power rankings showing their SEC bias again. It will be interesting with the first real poll coming out on Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X