X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I mean no disrespect to your buckeyes. And I sort of get why they did it. But when you beat a team and also win the same division that team is in and then also win your conference you shouldn't be left out in favor of that team you beat.

And I think penn st would've played a tougher game Saturday.
    No disrespect taken. Ohio St simply didn't belong in. I didn't exactly know that until I watched them play Clemson. I had some glimmer of hope that Ohio St would go on a run like the 14 team did.

At the same time in the back of my head I thought no way after I watched them all year long. I said to myself before the season started that they were a year two away & that held true. After we lost all of those players to the NFL, and have all of these freshman playing it wasn't realistic.

Ohio St has pretty much been consistently good year in year out for a long time, but were are not in the same class with Alabama. Alabama just re-loads every year and, are in contention, pretty much. It's like the Patriots, they are in it year in & year out.

The committee made a mistake and all it came down to that Oklahoma win on the road for Ohio St imo, and that was a one time thing this year for Ohio St. We struggled against good teams all year long.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    I don't want to get in big general forum discussion or draft forum discussion, but what would y'all think of Saquan Barksdale as a Bronco?

I don't think he is eligible this year but next year if he isn't a first rounder I would be open to him in a later round.
    Barkley? He definitely has a good size frame for how elusive he is.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    I mean no disrespect to your buckeyes. And I sort of get why they did it. But when you beat a team and also win the same division that team is in and then also win your conference you shouldn't be left out in favor of that team you beat.

Sure looks that way. Penn State came to play.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I don't want to get in big general forum discussion or draft forum discussion, but what would y'all think of Saquan Barksdale as a Bronco?

I don't think he is eligible this year but next year if he isn't a first rounder I would be open to him in a later round.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I absolutely agree.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    I don't care what anyone says. Penn st should've been in the playoff
    I absolutely agree.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I don't care what anyone says. Penn st should've been in the playoff

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    It's always a good day when Ohio St. loses.

Too bad Alabama won. It would have been an even better day had they lost.
    Although I agree I would imagine the ratings would've plummeted for the national title with a Washington and Clemson matchup.

I wouldn't have watched but an Ohio st and Bama matchup would've been the highest ratings draw. With the current matchup being the second highest.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    It's always a good day when Ohio St. loses.

Too bad Alabama won. It would have been an even better day had they lost.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Ohio State laid an egg! Wow, a shut out. Never expected that.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Wow....Both games were absolutely brutal. Hopefully that means the title game will be watchable.
    Ohio State got saved by Mariah Carey tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Wow....Both games were absolutely brutal. Hopefully that means the title game will be watchable.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Now that, I can agree on. Meyer's been outcoached by Swinney in their last two matchups. Barrett, I also agree on. He just hasn't progressed since becoming the starter. Reality though, is this team just isn't anywhere near as good as the '14 team.
    We played so many freshman this year, we'll bounce back. We didn't belong in this playoff. This was a embarrassment. Future is still bright, though. Time to focus on the Cavs.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    When playing Big 10 competition the talk was always about how Ohio st speed just killed most of the competition. With the exception of Michigan obviously which went down to OT.

I expected that to show tonight. But the guys who I thought were the speedsters have looked rather slow against Clemsons D.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Also, Urban Meyer should be ashamed of his Kubiakisk play calling.
    Now that, I can agree on. Meyer's been outcoached by Swinney in their last two matchups. Barrett, I also agree on. He just hasn't progressed since becoming the starter. Reality though, is this team just isn't anywhere near as good as the '14 team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X