Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

next csu coach?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • next csu coach?

    i liked jim until this happened. what i dont like is that he wont even finish what he helped create. if this happened after the bowl game i wouldnt have an issue. now that thats out of the way who do you like for their new coach?

    names being mentioned:
    brady hoke
    lane kiffin
    tony alford
    baldwin (current interm)
    tom skipper
    scott frost
    jake spavital
    matt hughes

    supposedly 40 or 50 candidates have contacted csu about this position....
    what are your thoughts?
    Glen Haven Fire

  • #2
    Brady Hoke had great success at San Diego State before he went to Michigan.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

    Comment


    • #3
      is that your preference sam?

      forgot to mention winston from csu pueblo
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        is that your preference sam?

        forgot to mention winston from csu pueblo
        John Wristen has a DII powerhouse program in Pueblo. He would be a good candidate. I don't know if incidents from when he was in Boulder will preclude him getting an interview. Steve Sewell is on his staff. CSU-Pueblo owns the RMAC which is a good DII conference.

        I'm not familiar with all the names on the list, but Brady Hoke is a good coach who knows the conference and recruiting grounds. I think he would be successful at the Fort.

        Bob Stitt from Mines would be a good candidate, too.
        Last edited by samparnell; 12-05-2014, 10:59 AM.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • #5
          Hoke, Winston and Kiffin would be my top 3 candidates. With the new stadium in the works and the recent success, the program is on the rise. Fort Collins is a nice place to live too.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I would think Lane Kiffens ego would be way too large to go to a school like CSU. Even if he thinks it would get him back on track to coaching at a big program.

            And if so would you really want another coach that would leave after 2-3 years?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              John Wristen has a DII powerhouse program in Pueblo. He would be a good candidate. I don't know if incidents from when he was in Boulder will preclude him getting an interview. Steve Sewell is on his staff. CSU-Pueblo owns the RMAC which is a good DII conference.

              I'm not familiar with all the names on the list, but Brady Hoke is a good coach who knows the conference and recruiting grounds. I think he would be successful at the Fort.

              Bob Stitt from Mines would be a good candidate, too.
              im unaware of what happened with winston in boulder....can you fill me in?

              i cringed when i saw that kiffin was on the list....
              Glen Haven Fire

              Comment


              • #8
                Can you guys take Al Golden off of Miami's hands please?
                LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                  im unaware of what happened with winston in boulder....can you fill me in?

                  i cringed when i saw that kiffin was on the list....
                  Google John Wristen. It was a domestic violence issue.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mike Bobo. CSU likes SEC coordinators.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X