Christian McCaffrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian McCaffrey

Couldn't help but notice young Christian while watching the Stanford game. There was 1 person on the field that got my attention and really stood out from the crowd. The son of of Denver's very own Eddy McCaffrey. I was just wandering if anybody else seen or new about this young stud. I was very impressed with his abilities and the way they used him on offense and special teams. All I could think about was the possibility of him joining his old mans old crew and the fun we could have watching him every Sunday :thumb:
    Last edited by JvDub95; 01-01-2015, 08:25 AM.

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Couldn't help but notice young Christian while watching the Stanford game. There was 1 person on the field that got my attention and really stood out from the crowd. The son of of Denver's very own Eddy McCaffrey. I was just wandering if anybody else seen or new about this young stud. I was very impressed with his abilities and the way they used him on offense and special teams. All I could think about was the possibility of him joining his old mans old crew and the fun we could have watching him every Sunday :thumb:
    yep, posted about him when he left high school. He was a star in high school here in CO.

no one responded
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      yep, posted about him when he left high school. He was a star in high school here in CO.

no one responded
      Does anyone have to highlight reels of his play? I've seen Stanford play this season but not all that much.

Comment

Many people consider Christian Mac to be Colorado's best high school football player ever...although personally I'll go with Bobby Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco
          He plays for Duke University.
          That's the other McCaffery brother....Christian plays for Stanford.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
            That's the other McCaffery brother....Christian plays for Stanford.
            You're right! Sorry about the confusion.
            sigpic

Comment

Tell me what he's like. Is he kind of like his old man in terms of that crafty route running and ability to use his frame? The crazy toughness?

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
                Tell me what he's like. Is he kind of like his old man in terms of that crafty route running and ability to use his frame? The crazy toughness?
                Totally different styles...Christian is smaller. Although a good receiver, Christian has more RB and KR type skills than Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                  Totally different styles...Christian is smaller. Although a good receiver, Christian has more RB and KR type skills than Ed.
                  Christian has Gale Sayersesque qualities.
                  "People in the South Stands used to stand the whole game."

Comment

Working...
                  X