• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Because they rhyme?
    Just a bitter Gator fan
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Based on how the team looked all season, I never saw this 3 game streak coming. I didn't think they'd run the ball so easily on Oregon either. Should've known better after how they ran it on Bama though. The crazy takeaway from last nights game, for me, is that while the game was competitive, OSU was -4 in turnovers. When you're -4 and still ahead by 22, that's a beat down up front.
      It was your typical Oregon not showing up against the Big Boys game. Didn't surprise me one bit really.

I'm just glad Ohio st proved Oregon couldn't match up with an NFL team. They weren't even the best college team.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        It was your typical Oregon not showing up against the Big Boys game. Didn't surprise me one bit really.

I'm just glad Ohio st proved Oregon couldn't match up with an NFL team. They weren't even the best college team.
        Can't stand the idea that collegiate teams could compete with or defeat NFL teams. Not only is it irrational, but it's completely disrespectful to the NFL players. Now when people say that a team like Kentucky could beat the 76ers. I don't necessarily agree with that, but the 6ers organization deserves the criticism for tanking like they have.

Comment

Based on how the team looked all season, I never saw this 3 game streak coming. I didn't think they'd run the ball so easily on Oregon either. Should've known better after how they ran it on Bama though. The crazy takeaway from last nights game, for me, is that while the game was competitive, OSU was -4 in turnovers. When you're -4 and still ahead by 22, that's a beat down up front.
          Finally, a realist. Absolutely a -4 ratio should have looked like a +20 point swing in the other direction. As you said, it speaks volumes to Ohio States defense and both offensive and defensive lines of scrimmage control. I also, as a Buckeye die hard, will concede that Oreogon played terrible mentally and really helped the Buckeyes. They were a solid team all year but just didn't play up to par against an on a flaming hot run of a "buzzsaw" team in Ohio State.
          Dr. Giggles

Comment

Originally posted by drgiggles View Post
            Finally, a realist. Absolutely a -4 ratio should have looked like a +20 point swing in the other direction. As you said, it speaks volumes to Ohio States defense and both offensive and defensive lines of scrimmage control. I also, as a Buckeye die hard, will concede that Oreogon played terrible mentally and really helped the Buckeyes. They were a solid team all year but just didn't play up to par against an on a flaming hot run of a "buzzsaw" team in Ohio State.
            That, and I've never been impressed with Mariota. I'm not a football scout, and wouldn't even pretend to be in this case, but I just don't see it.

With Miller trying to move to tail back, it's looking like Jones could be our guy this year. Can't say I disagree with that notion. I think Miller wants to play in the league. He could've transferred and likely had great success, but he's not an NFL QB IMO. Just not sure if his body will hold up.

Comment

That, and I've never been impressed with Mariota. I'm not a football scout, and wouldn't even pretend to be in this case, but I just don't see it.

With Miller trying to move to tail back, it's looking like Jones could be our guy this year. Can't say I disagree with that notion. I think Miller wants to play in the league. He could've transferred and likely had great success, but he's not an NFL QB IMO. Just not sure if his body will hold up.
              Barrett may not be ready to go, and in my opinion after seeing Cardale's performance on the national stage last year; Urban Meyer may have a tough time justifying not playing Jones.
              Dr. Giggles

Comment

Working...
              X