OU is gettin spanked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU is gettin spanked

ahahahahaha. this looks like the USC vs CSU game all over again.

lol, I walk away from the tv for 10 frickin' minutes and sudenly USC's put on 21 more points™
    This space for rent

Comment

OU Spanking

Its a beautiful thing isnt it??? Put those yahoos in there place
      And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start, to mold a new reality, closer to the heart...

Comment

Yeah, how about them Sooners? I'd be embarrased if I was as fan.

Comment

I don't watch a whole lot of college football, but my ex is a HUGE OU fan. This couldn't get any sweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            I don't watch a whole lot of college football, but my ex is a HUGE OU fan. This couldn't get any sweeter.
            USC has scored the most points OU has ever given up in a bowl game. and second half hasn't even started yet . you should call your ex to laugh at them

Comment

I left her the message "close game" on AIM.

Comment

I'd bet they wish the game would be over "Sooner"

Comment

So much for Auburn getting a split title. USC is clearly the best team in college football.
                  "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut. "- Jimmy Conway, Goodfellas
                  They should have told the last part to the broncos

Comment

good lord, kelly clarkson and ashley simpson are quite possibly the worst singers int he history of the world. god that halftime concert was terrible. i was almost in tears by the time ashley was finished.

Comment

OMG! what was that wretched noise at half? The "entertainment"?
                      I must be getting old but that was about as horrible as I have ever heard anything- and I've heard some pretty bad stuff over the course of 45 years.

Comment

Kelly is good, but Ashlee is terrible. That was some of the loudest booing I've ever heard afterwards though, which made up for it all...

Comment

Kelly is good, but Ashlee is terrible. That was some of the loudest booing I've ever heard afterwards though, which made up for it all...
                          I was in the shower for halftime, but I replayed Ashley's "performance" on my DVR thanks to your glowing endorsements. Her voice was actually breaking during that song. I say let her lip synch all she wants if we have to be subjected to that garbage.

The booing at the end was hilarious. Good lord, that was fantasticaly horrible.
                          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Dang, and I missed it too! We were out in the barn feeding the horses, which is what we do during the half. I read your posts out loud to my hubby, but I got the glare when I suggested rewinding the tivo, ha ha. We can't stand either one, but it sounded like fun to boo.

I'm a McCaffrey Gal,

and now I've Been Lynched!
                            A desert sunset as seen from my front door.

Comment

I left her the message "close game" on AIM.
                              You devil you.............

I'm a McCaffrey Gal,

and now I've Been Lynched!
                              A desert sunset as seen from my front door.

Comment

Working...
                              X