Clear All

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    rc sounds like a sore loser .

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    lol, who's the jealous one?
    "Auburn wouldn't have scored any points with that pathetic offense"..that's funny. That pathetic offense scored about 30 less points than Oklahoma all year, and that's with 4 games against top ten teams.

Oklahoma stunk last night, plain and simple. For god sakes, Notre Dame played USC much much closer than did Oklahoma.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    wow...what class......

...makes me want to rationalize what may happen if Indy kicks our bronsos ass'.

Why don't ya'll temper down your jealousy long enough to simply see that USC was the better team.

Are you all CU fans or something?

OU has lost 0 regular season games in the last 2 years. They simply lose it in the bowls, for whatever reason.
    USC would have spanked anybody tonight>plain/simple. Its too bad it had to be OU.

If it had been Auburn, they'd have not scored any points with their pathetic offense.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    haha. i just wish that safety didn't happen. then maybe OU wuldn't have scored those 9 points and maybe USC coulda scored one more. that woulda been sweet

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Started unboxing the championship shirts.

Love the way most of the analysts predicted a double digit victory by OU, then had to rationalize the loss since most of the game was filler after the first half got out of hand.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    haha! yeah! run up the score on those chumps, pete

Leave a comment:

• ladybronco87
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurm
    I left her the message "close game" on AIM.
    You devil you.............

Leave a comment:

• ladybronco87
    replied
    Dang, and I missed it too! We were out in the barn feeding the horses, which is what we do during the half. I read your posts out loud to my hubby, but I got the glare when I suggested rewinding the tivo, ha ha. We can't stand either one, but it sounded like fun to boo.

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurm
    Kelly is good, but Ashlee is terrible. That was some of the loudest booing I've ever heard afterwards though, which made up for it all...
    I was in the shower for halftime, but I replayed Ashley's "performance" on my DVR thanks to your glowing endorsements. Her voice was actually breaking during that song. I say let her lip synch all she wants if we have to be subjected to that garbage.

The booing at the end was hilarious. Good lord, that was fantasticaly horrible.

Leave a comment:

• Gurm
    replied
    Kelly is good, but Ashlee is terrible. That was some of the loudest booing I've ever heard afterwards though, which made up for it all...

Leave a comment:

• Road_Apples
    replied
    OMG! what was that wretched noise at half? The "entertainment"?
    I must be getting old but that was about as horrible as I have ever heard anything- and I've heard some pretty bad stuff over the course of 45 years.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    good lord, kelly clarkson and ashley simpson are quite possibly the worst singers int he history of the world. god that halftime concert was terrible. i was almost in tears by the time ashley was finished.

Leave a comment:

• OCbronco24
    replied
    So much for Auburn getting a split title. USC is clearly the best team in college football.

Leave a comment:

• Road_Apples
    replied
    I'd bet they wish the game would be over "Sooner"

Leave a comment:

• Gurm
    replied
    I left her the message "close game" on AIM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X