CFP: Clemson Tigers vs Alabama Crimson Tide 2016 National Championship game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFP: Clemson Tigers vs Alabama Crimson Tide 2016 National Championship game

Well can't say I'm major interested in this game tonight but who do ya'll got?

Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to endure another painful year of my most hated rival celebrating their 16th.

Alabama 30 - Clemson 13.

It will be so great at work tomorrow if I'm wrong though
    sigpic

Alabama in a route! I hope we are both wrong, but I don't see it.

Alabama 38
    Clemson 17

Comment

I want to get a look at Clemson S Jayron Kearse ... 6'4" 210/220lb with somewhere around 4.5 speed. Possible 1st rounder, likely a solid 2nd rounder. He could be a great equalizer for the best TE's in the league? I haven't seen him play too much yet but I will watch tonight.

I am rooting for Clemson and I think they have a decent chance of winning the game ... Clemson 22-20!
      sigpic

Comment

Go Tigers!!!

Comment

Clemson looks faster than our sEc speed so far.

Although Bama offense was cruising until Kiffin decided to get cute on first down on the drive they missed the fg on.
          sigpic

Comment

Wonder what all the Mcaffrey supporters think about Henry right now.

100 yards and two TD's in the first half against the #13 D in the country. Still 935 left too.
            sigpic

Comment

well not looking like it will be a route so far
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Wonder what all the Mcaffrey supporters think about Henry right now.

100 yards and two TD's in the first half against the #13 D in the country. Still 935 left too.
                Didn't McCaffery have like 360+all purpose yards against another top defense in Iowa. I believe they were better against the rush than Clemson. So if you want to go down that route Henry needs another 200+ all purpose yards in the next 2 quarters.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  Didn't McCaffery have like 360+all purpose yards against another top defense in Iowa. I believe they were better against the rush than Clemson. So if you want to go down that route Henry needs another 200+ all purpose yards in the next 2 quarters.
                  15 to 18 in rankings.

And no he really doesn't. Because Mcaffrey did it in a meaningless bowl against a defense that was worn down because it's offense could do nothing.

Henry is doing this in the national title against (I was wrong earlier) the 6th overall defense in the country in a tie game.
                  sigpic

Comment

Let's stay on topic though. I'll take that convo to the heisman thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow Clemson got robbed with the clock
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        Wow Clemson got robbed with the clock
                        Yeah the officiating has been embarrassing both ways this half.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good game so far. A little bit surprised, but stoked it's not a Alabama blowout.

Comment

Can Watson keep up his play for 2 more Quarters? Clemsons D is getting tired and hurt. Will be an interesting 2nd half, but I have Bama pulling it out.

Comment

O oof bad start for Clemson

Comment

Working...
                              X