Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Congrats to auburn on the upsets. Will be interesting to see how the playoff shakes out.

Unfortunately Iowa state struggled down the stretch and the big 12 should really invest in getting new refs as they are giving the Pac 12 a run for their money in being terrible.

But three one good thing is Iowa state set a new record with losing 0 fumbles during the season. The running back coach had done a stellar job with Montgomery being a beast and his running back at Toledo being Kareem hunt.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    Very interesting plot twist- isn't it?

My neighbor is a Bama fan. I am a Dawgs fan. A couple weeks ago he was, 'well, well, well, how the mighty have fallen'.

Now, it's payback!
    So happy for you. I hate Georgia when we play them bu5 aside from that I’m ok with them more than Bama.

Obviously I hope we dominate Georgia again next week but if we don’t I’ll be able to stomach it.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Only team in history to beat #1 back to back
    Very interesting plot twist- isn't it?

My neighbor is a Bama fan. I am a Dawgs fan. A couple weeks ago he was, 'well, well, well, how the mighty have fallen'.

Now, it's payback!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Only team in history to beat #1 back to back

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    War damn eagle!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    I see a Lane Kiffin tweet coming soon lol

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    When the Tide has to depend on Hurts......no bueno.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Let's go Auburn!!!

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Harbaugh is going to get canned.
    We've pretty much dominated Michigan for so many years now. It wasn't like that when I was younger. I can't see them getting rid of Harbaugh, though. I heard he was talking a lifetime extension.

Down year for my Buckeyes, but always nice to beat the team up north...

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Harbaugh is going to get canned.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Thank goodness for Heineken. My nerves are more calm. Or are they? Maybe not. Oh my i don’t know what’s happening.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Iron Bowl coming up in about 2 hours. To say I’m anxiously nervous would be a huge understatement.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Anyone have an issue with the camera angles used for some of these games? For some the camera is so far away from the field that I can't see the play. The camera is too high up and eventually will zoom in on replay or after the play is over but it bothers the crap out of me. I usually wind up changing the channel because I'm too frustrated with not being able to see the play in real time.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    This has been a very odd season. I suspect the trend will continue. I'd love to see Auburn beat Alabama who has their hands full right now with Mississippi St. Anyone, but Alabama, and I'm cool. ND is getting destroyed by Miami too.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Auburn looking pretty good. Sigh, like someone said, Bama, and everyone else.
    Hey now. Bama is major banged up on D. If we play as well in two weeks as we did today we can upset them too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X