2017 NCAA Football thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    You a Georgia fan Peanut? Or do do you just dislike Alabama?
    Dislike Alabama.

I really wanted Georgia to win, though. Been so long for them.

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Wow, just freaking wow. Don't have a stake in that game but, holy crap.,,,,,
    Heart breaker to be so close.

Bold move by Saban. Freshman QB really took advantage of his opportunity.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

What a great game. As a huge Georgia fan I found myself happy for that Bama kid-- what a great play. What a turn of fortune!

College ball has been great to watch this year. I am indifferent to the NFL now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        What a great game. As a huge Georgia fan I found myself happy for that Bama kid-- what a great play. What a turn of fortune!

College ball has been great to watch this year. I am indifferent to the NFL now.
        I'm the exact opposite. I haven't watched a single bowl game this year. I quit watching after conference championship weekend when they decided to let Alabama in despite losing their final game. I don't care that they rallied back to win it all. I don't think any other team in history has been invited to playoffs or the national championship after losing their final game. To me college football has become a complete joke that's all about who has the most money. I will not be watching college football in the future.
        sigpic

Comment

One difference between this year and last year is that Georgia didn't have a Deshaun Watson.

Comment

Working...
          X