X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So this thread has over .500 views and not a single other person has an opinions on this season?
    LOL! Well I didn't read it until TODAY! But if I would have read it back then August 18th, I would have said then what I am going to say now. It's all about Alabama man. We all are just sniffin around their table tryin to get crumbs. Texass and Florida? LOL! My early prediction for the Final 4? Bama, Ohio State, USC, and a surprise team. MAYBE a team like the Okie State Cowboys. They will have the #1 Offense in the Nation this year. If they can figure out how to play Defense for once in their lives, they may have a chance!

Back on the subject of Alabama and SATAN! What is it that Nick SATAN is doing??? They have had the #1 Rated Recruiting Class 7, SEVEN, I SAID SEVEN!!!! Years in a row now!!!! That is unpresidented and unheard of! When will SOMEONE, ANYONE, start asking questions about SATANS recruiting methods???

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    That UCLA - A&M game was amazing.... it kind of reminded me of that CU-KU game back when Hawkins was our coach though. In the fact that all A&M had to do was keep running the ball and there would be no chance for UCLA to come back. But they inexplicably kept throwing it and snapping the ball with like 20 seconds left on the play clock.

Also two of Rosen's touchdown passes should have been easy interceptions at the end. It was just a comedy of errors

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    So this thread has over .500 views and not a single other person has an opinions on this season?

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    started a topic 2017 NCAA Football thread.

2017 NCAA Football thread.

Figured I would create a new thread for college football this year instead of us continuing to use one that was titled for one specific weekend 2-3 years ago.

Anyway what are people's big thoughts, concerns, expectations for this season?

I'm excited about the hype surrounding Auburn this year. I think the defense is finally back to what I grew to love in the early 2000's and are a legit sec contender if not more. The big question is Stidham who I think is a stud but has to prove it in the SEC and even more prove he can stay healthy. If he can I think my Tigers can stop under achieving at 7-8 wins.

As for the big game coming up in two weeks. I think Florida st is massively overrated and only put in the top 5 to hype up tv ratings for the game. Their defense was atrocious last year and I see no reason to believe they will be improved enough to be ready to contend with a national title favorite right out of the gate. I hope it's a great game and I'll be pulling for them. But I fear it will be a similar massacre to what Louisville did to them last year or what Alabama did to USC in the opener.

Also not sure how Texas starts the year in the top 20 after a 5-7 season followed by what espn called their worst recruiting class ranking since they began tracking that info. Makes no sense.

Also Florida and Michigan is a hidden underrated potential best game of the opening weekend. We will see if the Gators can survive the 7 players suspended.

Anything major I missed please post here.

Only 8 days till opening day.
Working...
X