2018 NCAA Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Guauxxx Tigers!!!! Or however they spell it. How does any neutral fan every say come on tide???
    Cause I like watching Tua. But that’s done now.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I still contend Harbaugh is the most over rated coach in the country.
      sigpic

Comment

I still contend Harbaugh is the most over rated coach in the country.
        Why? Because he has a losing record against one of the best teams in College Football year in & year out?

Comment

• Man, it sucks when you have to depend on kickers.

Comment

• Oh my god we ended Bamas season!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              Why? Because he has a losing record against one of the best teams in College Football year in & year out?
              Uh he doesn’t just lose he gets embarrassed. And he also loses other games he shouldn’t. Like getting smoked by Wisconsin and losing to penn st.

He always loses another game aside from Ohio st that keeps them out of contention. He’s gone through full time recruiting now and if he was as good as people act like they would be more competitive.
              sigpic

Comment

• Brian Griese might not have much as a quarterback for the Broncos, but I like him up in the broadcast booth.

Comment

• Not sure why the coaches poll still has Bama 4 spots ahead of Auburn. They beat no one all year. We beat them and Oregon.

So our 9-3 is better than Oregon’s 10-2 since we won head to head but not better than Bamas 10-2 who we beat head to head and they didn’t beat anyone?
                  sigpic

Comment

Not sure why the coaches poll still has Bama 4 spots ahead of Auburn. They beat no one all year. We beat them and Oregon.

So our 9-3 is better than Oregon’s 10-2 since we won head to head but not better than Bamas 10-2 who we beat head to head and they didn’t beat anyone?
                    It's committee homerism! I bet they sitting around trying to figure out how to get them in the playoff right now... That Alabama schedule was for sure weak.

Comment

• OU v Baylor in 15......
                      OU better have their crap together cause Baylor is out for blood today.
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• and that's 5!!!!!!

[URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• I wish we could get Joe Burrow as our QB.

Not gonna happen. Sigh!
                          Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-07-2019, 04:23 PM.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• If Ohio State beats Wisconsin tonight, I think it should be LSU and Oklahoma, Ohio State and Clemson. If Georgia had found a way to beat LSU tonight, I'd say put 'em both in, but no way now. I think Oklahoma earned the right to get in today.

The ACC is so bad though. It feels like they ranked Virginia just so Clemson could finally beat somebody.

Comment

• Wisconsin doing their best to throw a monkey wrench in the mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                                If Ohio State beats Wisconsin tonight, I think it should be LSU and Oklahoma, Ohio State and Clemson. If Georgia had found a way to beat LSU tonight, I'd say put 'em both in, but no way now. I think Oklahoma earned the right to get in today.

The ACC is so bad though. It feels like they ranked Virginia just so Clemson could finally beat somebody.
                                You nailed it! I'm not overly confident going in either based on how we looked last night. I keep remembering what happened the last couple of times we played Clemson. Ugh, I hope we can run the ball. I like Fields but he has some accuracy issues man.

Comment

Working...
                                X