X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Auburn is massive irrelevant. Ohio st could still have a 12-1 season even if they miss the playoff
    To me if Ohio St doesn't make the playoff they are irrelevant. I've come to the conclusion that Urban Meyer isn't a very good coach. He's a hell of a recruiter but to be honest Jim Tressel was a better coach.

With all of these great recruiting classes Meyer brings in we should be in the playoff every other year at least. Or at least that's the way I see it.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yep, our defense is horrible and it finally caught up with us. I honestly think Michigan is the best team in the Big Ten. Unfortunately we are out of the discussion for any playoff. Better now than getting embarrassed in the playoffs. We are in the same boat as Auburn. Irrelevancy. Another bad year for football. Broncos are mediocre and so are my Buckeyes.
    Auburn is massive irrelevant. Ohio st could still have a 12-1 season even if they miss the playoff

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    73 pass attempts by haskins...thought that was crazy until i saw 85 is fbs record

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Don’t think Ohio st will be pulling any playoff upsets this year.
    Yep, our defense is horrible and it finally caught up with us. I honestly think Michigan is the best team in the Big Ten. Unfortunately we are out of the discussion for any playoff. Better now than getting embarrassed in the playoffs. We are in the same boat as Auburn. Irrelevancy. Another bad year for football. Broncos are mediocre and so are my Buckeyes.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Purdue is stomping a mud hole in their behinds.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Don’t think Ohio st will be pulling any playoff upsets this year.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    We figured it out in 2015, and went through Alabama in the process. It could be done again.
    I would imagine the equation is much harder this time with Bama having a far superior qb to the one who lost in 2015 and now Nick Bosa quit the team.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    My 2 teams are playing better than the "experts" predicted. They theoretically have a chance to meet for the SEC title, and my #3 school could throw the whole thing in a tizzy if the refs allow them to have a chance against OSU

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Tough loss for my Huskies yesterday in overtime. But at least Fordham kicked some butt for their first win yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Well looks like bama and everyone else again at another week of upsets including iowa state one again ruining another big 12 playoff hopes and dreams lol.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    It is all about Bama , then there is the REST of the world trying to find out how ………..
    We figured it out in 2015, and went through Alabama in the process. It could be done again.

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    My Buckeyes are gonna mess around and get beat too.... ugh
    It is all about Bama , then there is the REST of the world trying to find out how ………..

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    My Buckeyes are gonna mess around and get beat too.... ugh

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

current mood:

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Ouch Wisconsin, ouch Auburn