X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Well it was bad enough that you guys were 14 point dogs, but then that missed PI call came at a horrible time. I don't think it would've mattered in the long run, but it was 7-7 at the time and Oklahoma's defense needed the rest. Would've extended the drive around mid field.
    It was 14-7 LSU but I get your point.

LSU and Ohio st could be a really good matchup. But Ohio st giving Clemson momentum to open second half.

Oh and now the Oklahoma fans see why Saban was willing to let Hurts go in favor of Tua.

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Well it was bad enough that you guys were 14 point dogs, but then that missed PI call came at a horrible time. I don't think it would've mattered in the long run, but it was 7-7 at the time and Oklahoma's defense needed the rest. Would've extended the drive around mid field.
    Yeah that uncalled pi was a killer...

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
    God that was embarrassing.....

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    God that was embarrassing.....

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    The LSU offense can do whatever they want, and Oklahoma can't do a damn thing to stop them. I will be shocked if LSU don't win it all.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    You nailed it! I'm not overly confident going in either based on how we looked last night. I keep remembering what happened the last couple of times we played Clemson. Ugh, I hope we can run the ball. I like Fields but he has some accuracy issues man.
    They better come out ready to play against Clemson. I want to say that it shouldn't be hard to get up for this one after what happened last time, but I remember Tressel teams getting whipped in consecutive championship appearances.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    If Ohio State beats Wisconsin tonight, I think it should be LSU and Oklahoma, Ohio State and Clemson. If Georgia had found a way to beat LSU tonight, I'd say put 'em both in, but no way now. I think Oklahoma earned the right to get in today.

The ACC is so bad though. It feels like they ranked Virginia just so Clemson could finally beat somebody.
    You nailed it! I'm not overly confident going in either based on how we looked last night. I keep remembering what happened the last couple of times we played Clemson. Ugh, I hope we can run the ball. I like Fields but he has some accuracy issues man.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Wisconsin doing their best to throw a monkey wrench in the mix.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    If Ohio State beats Wisconsin tonight, I think it should be LSU and Oklahoma, Ohio State and Clemson. If Georgia had found a way to beat LSU tonight, I'd say put 'em both in, but no way now. I think Oklahoma earned the right to get in today.

The ACC is so bad though. It feels like they ranked Virginia just so Clemson could finally beat somebody.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    I wish we could get Joe Burrow as our QB.

Not gonna happen. Sigh!
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-07-2019, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    and that's 5!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    OU v Baylor in 15......
    OU better have their crap together cause Baylor is out for blood today.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Not sure why the coaches poll still has Bama 4 spots ahead of Auburn. They beat no one all year. We beat them and Oregon.

So our 9-3 is better than Oregon’s 10-2 since we won head to head but not better than Bamas 10-2 who we beat head to head and they didn’t beat anyone?
    It's committee homerism! I bet they sitting around trying to figure out how to get them in the playoff right now... That Alabama schedule was for sure weak.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Not sure why the coaches poll still has Bama 4 spots ahead of Auburn. They beat no one all year. We beat them and Oregon.

So our 9-3 is better than Oregon’s 10-2 since we won head to head but not better than Bamas 10-2 who we beat head to head and they didn’t beat anyone?

Leave a comment:

• mainBroncos60
    replied
    Brian Griese might not have much as a quarterback for the Broncos, but I like him up in the broadcast booth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X