X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Why? Because he has a losing record against one of the best teams in College Football year in & year out?
    Uh he doesn’t just lose he gets embarrassed. And he also loses other games he shouldn’t. Like getting smoked by Wisconsin and losing to penn st.

He always loses another game aside from Ohio st that keeps them out of contention. He’s gone through full time recruiting now and if he was as good as people act like they would be more competitive.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Oh my god we ended Bamas season!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Man, it sucks when you have to depend on kickers.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I still contend Harbaugh is the most over rated coach in the country.
    Why? Because he has a losing record against one of the best teams in College Football year in & year out?

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I still contend Harbaugh is the most over rated coach in the country.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Guauxxx Tigers!!!! Or however they spell it. How does any neutral fan every say come on tide???
    Cause I like watching Tua. But that’s done now.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Yes!!!

10char

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Come on Joe! One more drive!

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    About to see what Joe Burrow is made of! I picked LSU to win this game but the momentum is definitely on with Bama now...

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Wow, LSU on top by 20 at the half. Probably won’t be the final score however. Come on, roll tide. Get back in this game.
    Guauxxx Tigers!!!! Or however they spell it. How does any neutral fan every say come on tide???
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 11-09-2019, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Wow, LSU on top by 20 at the half. Probably won’t be the final score however. Come on, roll tide. Get back in this game.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Chase Young should be in the Heisman conversation. I like this team man. Amazing on the complete 180 on defense from last year. I really like Ryan Day as a coach too.
    I agree, but he won't win it. The only reason they gave it to Woodson was because he played both ways just enough to get a few touchdowns. It's a dumb award.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Alabama hasn’t looked dominant? They’ve pretty much blown out everyone they’ve played so far. I will agree the schedule is as week as they come. But I think 22 point win last week was their lowest margin of victory and it was due to losing Tua.

Also they have a bye after this week. I have 0 doubt he plays against LSU. And like I said they own LSU.

That LSU win at Texas ain’t looking like such a big deal anymore.
    Yeah, he'll probably play. Otherwise, what was the point of having holes drilled in his bones to heal faster? They say there's no risk involved, but it's still kind of silly, I think. You're playing quarterback for Alabama. It's not like you're in danger of losing games while your ankle heals. Your draft stock isn't going down, unless you think the backup is going to come in and do the exact same thing you did, which very well may be the case now that I think about it.

I think LSU does look pretty good, but I'm kinda thinking along the lines of what Blood is thinking. I like to use history as an indicator where football is concerned, so I'll believe it when I see it.

I'll say this about Ryan Day. We're talking down the road hypothetical here, but if he winds up playing and beating Clemson, he'll become an instant legend at OSU. Beating Michigan is a requisite though, of course.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    What's Tua's status? Alabama hasn't looked as dominant this year imo, and their schedule has been pretty weak. LSU isn't the same LSU either imo. They haven't really ever had a real QB or passing game in the past. At least in a very long time. Obviously LSU could go in there, and lose again but the eye test says at this moment LSU is the better team.
    Alabama hasn’t looked dominant? They’ve pretty much blown out everyone they’ve played so far. I will agree the schedule is as week as they come. But I think 22 point win last week was their lowest margin of victory and it was due to losing Tua.

Also they have a bye after this week. I have 0 doubt he plays against LSU. And like I said they own LSU.

That LSU win at Texas ain’t looking like such a big deal anymore.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Don’t agree on LSU but don’t have an argument against Ohio St.

LSU will lose to Alabama in Tuscaloosa in two weeks. They always lose to Alabama.
    What's Tua's status? Alabama hasn't looked as dominant this year imo, and their schedule has been pretty weak. LSU isn't the same LSU either imo. They haven't really ever had a real QB or passing game in the past. At least in a very long time. Obviously LSU could go in there, and lose again but the eye test says at this moment LSU is the better team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X