2018 NCAA Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I agree to a certain extent but a lot of coaches could've won a national championship with that Ohio State roster that had Zeke, and Bosa. So many of those guys are good NFL players. Other than that while Meyer was at Ohio State we got destroyed against Clemson in the playoff and then smoke by Iowa last year, and Purdue this year which cost us the playoff both years. I think Ryan Day will be a good coach but we are going to take a step back in recruiting for sure..
    That we can both agree on.

Oh, and you forgot Michael Thomas. That team was loaded. I thought the '02 team was better though.

Comment

Can't wait for Notre Dame-Clemson...that one should be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
        Can't wait for Notre Dame-Clemson...that one should be great.
        Been a rough bowl season for the ACC so far. And by rough, I mean non-competitive. Then, you got the suspensions. Could be a lot closer than I thought it was going to be. I remember the last time Ohio State played Clemson, the ACC was tearing everybody a new one, and Ohio State ended up getting waxed. Of course, Clemson could just be that much better than everyone else in their conference, but things have been lining up for ND.

Comment

So when do the games start today?

Man Purdue is getting smoked. Good for Auburn but man that has to hurt for Purdue fans. And Auburn is probably going to score more than army did earlier this bowl season.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            So when do the games start today?

Man Purdue is getting smoked. Good for Auburn but man that has to hurt for Purdue fans. And Auburn is probably going to score more than army did earlier this bowl season.
            I wasn’t even going to watch today but I’m just at home with the kids while the wife works. I’m pleasantly surprised.

Can’t for the life of me figure out how Urban couldn’t get the Buckeyes up for this Purdue team.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I wasn’t even going to watch today but I’m just at home with the kids while the wife works. I’m pleasantly surprised.

Can’t for the life of me figure out how Urban couldn’t get the Buckeyes up for this Purdue team.
              Yeah Auburn has looked real good and their speed is just killing Purdue, but Purdue has done okay against the run it has been the passing game that had hurt Purdue.

Just hoping my game tonight doesn't turn into a blowout. Iowa state has built a defense for the spread so it is a decent match up but Washington state has had a great season going 10-2

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

Man, congratulations to your team but no need to take a shot at my Buckeyes

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                  Man, congratulations to your team but no need to take a shot at my Buckeyes
                  Lol you gotta be scratching your head too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol you gotta be scratching your head too.
                    It was weird year for sure. It all started with that scandal and Urban's suspension. We should've never got beat by Purdue but I did feel better about the season after we beat Michigan.

Comment

Ouch 2 targeting penalties and a missed false start on Wazzu TD is making this a tough game to watch. Plus add in the bad taunting call on Wazzu on their should be pick 6 and these refs have just been down right awful. At least we hit that 51 yard FG right before half. Hopefully we can turn it around in the second half.

Plus these announcers are garbage to listen to lol

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Started an open thread to discuss the CFP Semi Final games here:

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ls-Open-Thread

Comment

Let's Go Fighting Irish!

I know Alabama is pretty much unbeatable so it really don't matter. Wouldn't mind seeing Clemson go down in the process.

Comment

It's hard to believe Notre Dame is unbeaten after that first half...

Comment

Mike Golic is sick to his stomach right now.

Comment

This is a prime example of why they need to move to a 8 team format. If the committee is dead set on putting inferior teams in then they need to add 4 more period! Imo Georgia is the second best team in the nation, and they are sitting at home watching ND get destroyed again in a big game. I would like to see some competitive games in the playoff. I'm sure we all would.

Comment

Working...
                                X