Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Clemson looking pretty good. Excellent drive, capped by a great little shovel pass. That showed some real savvy for a rookie QB!

Leave a comment:

• Hph5
    replied
    Tigers by 12. Clemson has some good run blocking. Tide's defense can't stop them.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    2 INT's Tua. Better start warming Hurts up

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Yeah that was with me. I had forgotten about it, I've got 4 or 5 CP bets on various things and I can't remember what any of them are or who they're with. I'm getting old.
    Don't worry. If you lost, they'll find you.

My dad was born in SC, so Go Clemson!

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Speaking of Georgia. Justin Fields transferring to Ohio State.
    5 stars!!! I can't believe they got that dude from Michigan to jump ship for our D coordinator position.

I'm pumped up about Fields though.

Leave a comment:

• Socnorb11
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I don't see it. I think he's a lot like Matt Leinart, good in part because of the immense talent around him which is much better than every opponent.
    He's not Leinert. He's far more athletic than Leinert, and has a higher football IQ. 41 TD's and 4 picks, completing 70% of his passes, playing in what is easily the toughest conference in America.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I'm bet a CP that Alabama would win by 14+ but I'd rather pay it! Go Clemson!!!
    I wonder what the over/under is on Alabama punts tonight. 1.5?

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
    I'd trade a helluva lot to move into drafting position for Tua. He's going to be special in the NFL.

I don't see it. I think he's a lot like Matt Leinart, good in part because of the immense talent around him which is much better than every opponent.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yeah that was with me. I had forgotten about it, I've got 4 or 5 CP bets on various things and I can't remember what any of them are or who they're with. I'm getting old.

Leave a comment:

• Socnorb11
    replied
    I'd trade a helluva lot to move into drafting position for Tua. He's going to be special in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hph5
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Am I in the wrong thread?? I thought this would be popular tonight.

Anyway....I thought the clock broke, because there have been 3 TDs, and they've played less than 4 and 1/2 minutes!!
    This one is off to a fast start.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Am I in the wrong thread?? I thought this would be popular tonight.

Anyway....I thought the clock broke, because there have been 3 TDs, and they've played less than 4 and 1/2 minutes!!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I was going to mention Tua as well, and just like that he throws a pic 6. But it's early in the game.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So gang, is this Clemson QB going to be a stud NFLer? I hear he has some nasty good tools!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X