• Show
Clear All

• Hph5
    replied
    Wow USC is up 10-0 on Notre Dame...

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    What? You mean you guys don't have any Ohio State comments today?

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Just watched ohio state give up 2 75+yard runs.
    And they are about to lose if they don’t get a miracle drive.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Just watched ohio state give up 2 75+yard runs.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
    He needs to somewhere else. The same team winning the championship every year is not good for any sport.
    I agree, just look at NE

Leave a comment:

• Hph5
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    I want alabama to lose the conference championship so i can hear saban explain again that a team who doesnt win their conference shouldnt be in the playoffs
    He needs to somewhere else. The same team winning the championship every year is not good for any sport.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    I want alabama to lose the conference championship so i can hear saban explain again that a team who doesnt win their conference shouldnt be in the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Here's my wish list:

LSU wins out
    FLA wins out
    MICH wins out
    Clemson loses at least 1
    GA loses at least 1
    ND loses at least 1
    WV loses next week, and then beats OK
    Washington loses at least one
    Colorado wins at least 1

Michigan WINS IT ALL!

Penn State gets burned to the ground

I doubt this happens though
    Last edited by HUMCALC; 11-10-2018, 06:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Don’t worry. If they continue to play like this they will lose at West Virginia in two weeks.
    And again in 3 weeks to west Virginia

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Could OK get any luckier? They squeaked by the Army, and now get all the breaks & squeak by OK State
    Don’t worry. If they continue to play like this they will lose at West Virginia in two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Could OK get any luckier? They squeaked by the Army, and now get all the breaks & squeak by OK State

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Not trying to sell you on anything, nor do I care if mentioning Saban is comedic too. My only point is calling Harbaugh overrated is asinine.
    I’m calling him over rated because he always has two games a year he loses that he shouldn’t. But honestly so far this year he hasn’t had that second one that I figured he would by now. At the time I thought the Notre Dame loss was a bad loss but two months later it’s the best loss anyone has.

I’m not going to take it back yet but if they keep up the current quality of football I am starting to believe they can avoid that second loss to Ohio st. If they do that they’ll make the playoff and I’ll take it back.

I thought he was going to have that loss he shouldn’t have against Sparty but they cleaned it up late.

Honestly my own coach Gus is the most overrated in college sports anyway.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I predict ALA by 17+

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    good game buckeye fans!

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I find it hilarious you keep mentioning Saban when he can’t even reach the playoff for that to matter. He keeps losing games he shouldn’t.

Sure his one loss is to Notre Dame this year so they are still in the hunt. But they always lose one game they shouldn’t. Granted no one will say they shouldn’t have lost to Ohio st but if they do lose again it’s another year with no playoffs.

You are not going to sell me that Michigan expectations aren’t playoffs. Trash four years ago or not.
    Not trying to sell you on anything, nor do I care if mentioning Saban is comedic too. My only point is calling Harbaugh overrated is asinine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X