Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for all you college football fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A question for all you college football fans

    I don't get to watch it over here in England. We get loads of NFL coverage but no college football unless you get a seperate subscription channel.

    I've got a multibet going on a few different sports this weekend and it includes 3 college games. Which game should I be most worried about ?

    I've got -

    Alabama beating Georgia

    Oklahoma beating Texas

    Ohio State beating Northwestern

    Just curious as I know nothing about college football this season

  • #2
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I don't get to watch it over here in England. We get loads of NFL coverage but no college football unless you get a seperate subscription channel.

    I've got a multibet going on a few different sports this weekend and it includes 3 college games. Which game should I be most worried about ?

    I've got -

    Alabama beating Georgia

    Oklahoma beating Texas

    Ohio State beating Northwestern

    Just curious as I know nothing about college football this season
    OU v Texas. It could go either way. Of course I want and believe OU gonna whip that Texas ass.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
      OU v Texas. It could go either way. Of course I want and believe OU gonna whip that Texas ass.
      The Sooners came on strong at the end of the half after a worrying start, and you guys get the ball at the start of the 2nd half

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
        The Sooners came on strong at the end of the half after a worrying start, and you guys get the ball at the start of the 2nd half
        My faith in my Sooners is.... waning. 😔
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
          My faith in my Sooners is.... waning. ��
          You like that safety ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
            you like that safety ?
            hell yeah!!!!!
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you Jesus for texas penalties!!
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

              Comment


              • #8
                OU wins!!! 39-27!
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                  I don't get to watch it over here in England. We get loads of NFL coverage but no college football unless you get a seperate subscription channel.

                  I've got a multibet going on a few different sports this weekend and it includes 3 college games. Which game should I be most worried about ?

                  I've got -

                  Alabama beating Georgia

                  Oklahoma beating Texas

                  Ohio State beating Northwestern

                  Just curious as I know nothing about college football this season
                  So far , you may be correct sir.
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                    So far , you may be correct sir.
                    If I were a bettin man, Ohio State beats Northwestern.
                    Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-02-2018, 06:06 AM.
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yep it all looks good, I still need a few NFL games to go my way so its unlikely I'll win big bucks but I have had a blast watching (I won't say how on these forums lol) these games, that Georgia Alabama one was a classic.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                        Yep it all looks good, I still need a few NFL games to go my way so its unlikely I'll win big bucks but I have had a blast watching (I won't say how on these forums lol) these games, that Georgia Alabama one was a classic.
                        How'd everthang turn out?
                        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                          How'd everthang turn out?
                          Hi

                          I didn't win anything. I had most sport results go correct but I fell 3 short in a big accumulator. I had GB over Arizona, Indy over the Jags, and Pitts over LAC.

                          It was fun though and enabled me to watch some great college action and get to see a few future pros

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                            Hi

                            I didn't win anything. I had most sport results go correct but I fell 3 short in a big accumulator. I had GB over Arizona, Indy over the Jags, and Pitts over LAC.
                            No
                            It was fun though and enabled me to watch some great college action and get to see a few future pros
                            sorry you did not win anything. I was nice that Oklahoma won. Love my Sooners!!!!!
                            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                            Adopted player Lindsey

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X