If i was ever to be recruited by a college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i was ever to be recruited by a college

I dont think id wanna go to Usc..................for one theyre logjammed at almost every position. I wouldnt wanna go to Miami either simply cuz they kinda are too (they made dj williams play fullback for a year...........) where do you think you would all go if u were in high school an good at football an had recruits an all?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Well, if you were good enough that USC or Miami were recruiting you, you'd probably have the talent to start if he play well.

In general, probably Notre Dame or West Virginia

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
      I dont think id wanna go to Usc..................for one theyre logjammed at almost every position. I wouldnt wanna go to Miami either simply cuz they kinda are too (they made dj williams play fullback for a year...........) where do you think you would all go if u were in high school an good at football an had recruits an all?

Your right, you might not see any playing time at all. If your ultimate goal is the NFL then going there might be a bad idea. I think I'd go to University of Iowa because it's close to home and I like what the coach is doing there.

Comment

Id wanna go to Michigan, for one i live here an like the program, plus not only are they a good football skool usually but they are nationally recognized for theyre skool (id play through senior year......if i could play lol but then at least say i got into nfl an it dint work out id have an education to fall back on)
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Part of the reason i'd pick ND...superior education.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

(they made dj williams play fullback for a year...........)
            Im not a Miami fan by any means, but DJ was a RB in high school. In fact, he scored 42 TDs at De La Salle HS which is a school record. And De La Salle is the best HS program in the country.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
            Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
            Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

CU has always been my dream of playing for them...i would pee in my pants if i had the chance to strap it on and run behind ralphie entering a packed Folsom Field against the bitter rival Nebraska

Comment

The best academic shcool I could get into, period. Even of that meant going IVY and turning down a scholarship. Its just the way I was raised.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Um...if not the obvious, then perhaps Miami or maybe Auburn or someplace that will surely have a program I could get recognized in. Everone needs QBs
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Somewhere close to home...Preferbly Washington, or Wash. St. Anywhere in Oregon, or Boise St...
                    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Probably Stanford. You could get a great education, as well as play for a respectable program (hey, they produced elway!)
                      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

hmm

I would go to a team that needed my help at the position I played, as long as i got into a college school and got to play football for them i would be happy!!!

Comment

i would like to play for Georgia i just think there a real tough team and know how to play some football.
                          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
                            i would like to play for Georgia i just think there a real tough team and know how to play some football.

Realistically ( I am 15 I still have some hopes) I could get into U of M (Michigan) on a scholarship hopefully. Then I would try my best to walk on. Our football program at my school isn't good enough to get me a realistic chance at a football schol. But even if I am the fifth string bombsqauder I will be happy. (lol play with number 55.5 )
                            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Realistically ( I am 15 I still have some hopes) I could get into U of M (Michigan) on a scholarship hopefully. Then I would try my best to walk on. Our football program at my school isn't good enough to get me a realistic chance at a football schol. But even if I am the fifth string bombsqauder I will be happy. (lol play with number 55.5 )
                              My highschool is good enough to get me into any of the Illinois colleges and other small universitys but i would have to play really hard in front of the scouts but that aint till 2 years.
                              Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                              X