Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    What an absolutely absurd ejection.
    Yeah hate when an offensive player drops his head into a hit. O well made it close but way too many mistakes. Should have a good number of the players returning next year so hopefully they can try again.

Maybe Broncos football will help... lol

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Swinney votes Ohio St. 11th in the country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...?ocid=msedgntp

lol. I don't know if Ohio State is ever gunna beat Clemson, but thx for the trolly troll moto there, Dabo.

Comment

I have Clemson ranked 12th in my final poll!

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          I have Clemson ranked 12th in my final poll!
          I think that’s being a bit generous.
          sigpic

Comment

Iowa state with their first ever NY6 bowl and they win it. Matt Campbell has been fantastic and I hope he is able to remain Iowa state coach for a long time. And with that win the big 12 went 5-0 in bowl games.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
              Iowa state with their first ever NY6 bowl and they win it. Matt Campbell has been fantastic and I hope he is able to remain Iowa state coach for a long time. And with that win the big 12 went 5-0 in bowl games.
              Which just goes to show you how corrupt the bowl playoff system is.

The ACC gets SEC treatment and gets two teams that get absolutely smoked. And the whole conference goes ofer.

The Big 12 who was ranked tops in defense all year but can’t overcome past reputations gets left out and then goes undefeated in bowls.

Something needs to change and soon. I’m sure Alabama and Ohio st are probably truly the two best teams but it’s purely becoming a popularity contest. No disrespect to Ohio st who looked great but a 6 game season should never qualify you for a playoff. None the less they proved they belonged.

I think at minimum it has to be 8 teams where all conference winners are in and a couple of at larges like a Cincy who held their own against a quality SEC school gets a shot.

Or even 6 teams where the top two get a bye and the next four play first round.

But I’m sick of watching a conference get two teams while two others get completely ignored. The ACC completely embarrassed the committee this year getting “respect” of a so called harder conference schedule.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Which just goes to show you how corrupt the bowl playoff system is.

The ACC gets SEC treatment and gets two teams that get absolutely smoked. And the whole conference goes ofer.

The Big 12 who was ranked tops in defense all year but can’t overcome past reputations gets left out and then goes undefeated in bowls.

Something needs to change and soon. I’m sure Alabama and Ohio st are probably truly the two best teams but it’s purely becoming a popularity contest. No disrespect to Ohio st who looked great but a 6 game season should never qualify you for a playoff. None the less they proved they belonged.

I think at minimum it has to be 8 teams where all conference winners are in and a couple of at larges like a Cincy who held their own against a quality SEC school gets a shot.

Or even 6 teams where the top two get a bye and the next four play first round.

But I’m sick of watching a conference get two teams while two others get completely ignored. The ACC completely embarrassed the committee this year getting “respect” of a so called harder conference schedule.
                I'm for increasing the playoff to at least the champs that way you have a clear target to make the playoffs. Oklahoma and Iowa state are 2 teams that clearly improved over the season. Oklahoma dominated a good Florida team and Iowa state controlled the ball for 40+ minutes against Oregon.

Early games hurt both teams. Granted i think Iowa state ended where they should have been in a NY6 bowl game but Oklahoma was playing well and for once showed the ability to play defense. Would have like to see them have a shot. Probably would have gone down against Ohio state or Alabama but Rattler will be interesting to see how he develops.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Bama.........impressive

Comment

Working...
                  X