2020 NCAA Football thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 NCAA Football thread.

Not a good start to the season for the Big 12 today. Iowa st looks like they are about to be upset by Louisiana and Kansas st is on the ropes with Arkansas st.

Notre dame down early to duke too though that’s not Big 12.
    sigpic

Big Ten football announces return to play

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...rapid-testing/

The Big Ten announced Tuesday that its Council of Presidents and Chancellors has voted to allow the league to play football in fall 2020. The Big Ten will open its season on the weekend of Oct. 24 with teams playing eight games in eight weeks and a Big Ten Championship Game scheduled for Dec. 19, sources tell CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd.
    sigpic

Comment

I could be wrong, but I feel like the Big 10 and Pac 12 made their decisions thinking that all of the conferences would quickly follow behind. When the ACC, Big 12, and SEC decided they weren't going to do that, and it became apparent that there would be bowl games and a National Championship following the fall season and not following the spring season the Big 10 and Pac 12 wanted, then they started to panic. Not much has changed since their announcement, except their realization that the football season could go on without them.

Comment

Miami looked good last night.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
          I could be wrong, but I feel like the Big 10 and Pac 12 made their decisions thinking that all of the conferences would quickly follow behind. When the ACC, Big 12, and SEC decided they weren't going to do that, and it became apparent that there would be bowl games and a National Championship following the fall season and not following the spring season the Big 10 and Pac 12 wanted, then they started to panic. Not much has changed since their announcement, except their realization that the football season could go on without them.
          The Big 10 commish is a friggin IDIOT! Nebraska, Iowa, Penn State and Ohio State all said screw you we will just go play who ever! So this IDIOT comes back and says yeah you do that and you are out f the Big 10! Mhat a friggin MORON! Then he realizes oh CRAP, we are gonna lose 100s of Millions of dollars, and the REST of the Nation is going on with out US?!?!?!?! Oh no, we better scramble and at least play 8 games!!! Without an out of conference season. OSU has a really good shot at going all the way this year. Who even cares about the PAC10.
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

It wasn’t the commissioner’s decision. It was the presidents of the schools that made the decision.

It’s the PAC-12 that you don’t care about.
            Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
            No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
            Still Not Backing Down!!!

Comment

Working...
            X