No announcement yet.

2006 draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus Vick will probably be a big bust Quarterback, his arm isn't as good as Mike and he seems less willing to get better than his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
      Marcus Vick will probably be a big bust Quarterback, his arm isn't as good as Mike and he seems less willing to get better than his brother.
      Plus, his off the field problems.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
        I doubt anyone will consider him a bust, because i dont think anyone will expect much from him...as of now, he's obviously not a first day pick in the 06 draft...

Comment

How come everybody is talking about Reggie Bush from USC, and nobody is talking about the other big back, Lendale White, from Colorado's own Chatfield High School. He is the power back that made Reggie Bush so good by scaring all the defenses and making them think that they were going inside to White but they went outside to Bush.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wizkid31
            who do you guys think will be the 1st round pick in the 2006 draft???
            Why 2006? Worry about 2005.

sigpic

1. Death
            2. Taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
              Why 2006? Worry about 2005.
              just thinkin ahead!!!

Comment

I remember having to play against Lendale White in HS State championship game four years ago, i was a frosh and didn't play but our Defensive coaches were worried about all the skills he had, but especially his ability to break tackles up the middle. Yet that year we had the "best RB" in the state Kevin Russo, he put up better stats (He broke the state rushing record) but decided to play baseball instead of football....

Idiot!

I am high on Reggie Bush because watching him play he is so explosive, he is a threat whenever he touches the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by wizkid31
                  just thinkin ahead!!!

Yes, but let's not get ourselves hyped up, concentrate on the year ahead of us.

sigpic

1. Death
                  2. Taxes

Comment

Working...
                  X